Majority Scafell Pike Soundbar and Wired Subwoofer Surround Sound, 140W Wireless Bluetooth Device Streaming, Remote Control, AUX in, Wall Mountable, Optical Compatible, RCA cable included (Black)
List Price: €169.12 (£139.95)
Our Price: €48.28 (£39.95 / £40.95 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €120.84 (71%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 2 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND: Connect the 2.1 sound bar and wired sub woofer to your television to experience your audio in enhanced audio quality. Surround yourself with 140W of patented sound and adjust the bass and treble to tailor it to your audio.
- 4.0 BLUETOOTH WIRELESS CONNECTION: Connect Bluetooth devices such as your smart phone or tablet to the sound bar in a simple 3 step set-up. Begin streaming from your favourite music apps including Spotify and Apple Music, apps or radio stations
- CONNECTIVITY: Connect an audio device such as a phone, iPod or MP3 player to the Scafell Pike via the AUX 3.5mm Line-In connection for those devices without Bluetooth. Use the supplied RCA cable to quickly set up the sound bar to your television, or use the optical input port to connect to your television via an optical cable (not included).
- REMOTE CONTROL: With the easy to use remote, you can change the treble and bass settings at the click of a button whilst also selecting a music mode that heightens music, movies or dialog.
- WARRANTY: Majority offer full technical support for every item, as well as including a comprehensive 36 month warranty (registration required).
- AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (1 m / 3.3 Feet)
- Betron Premium Toslink Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Cable - Digital audio cable , Compatible with PS3,Sky HD, HDtvs, Blu-rays, AV Amps, Superior-grade optical fiber to deliver better clarity and transfer digital signal (2 Meter)
- AmazonBasics Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable 1.83 m
- Syncwire Optical Cable(1.8M) 24K Gold-Plated Optical Digital Audio Cable Toslink Lead for [S/PDIF] LG/Samsung/Sony/Philips Sound Bar, Smart TV, Home Theater, PS4, Xbox & PlayStation
- Trust Gaming GXT 658 Tytan 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System (PC Speakers with Subwoofer, UK Plug, LED Illuminated, 180 W)
- LUVODI Professional Reusable Silicone Hair Coloring Highlighting Salon Dye Caps with Metal Hook Needle Frosting Tipping Tool for Haircutter and Home Use, Clear
- UNBREAKcable Optical Cable [2M/6.6ft] - Flexible & Premium Nylon Braided Digital Optical Audio Cable Toslink Lead for LG/Samsung/Sony/Philips Sound Bar (S/PDIF), TV, Home Theater and more
- Majority 1.5m Optical Cable Black
- iVANKY Optical Cable 1.8m/6ft, Easy-to-Install Cuboid-Shaped Connectors Optical Cable for Sound Bar, TV, Home Theater, Xbox & PS4 - Space Grey
- YOHOOLYO Men's Electric Shaver Rechargeable Rotary Shavers Razor Wet and Dry Waterproof Cordless with Nose Hair Sideburn Trimmer Facial Cleaning Brush (4 in 1)
Enhance your TV audio experience with the Scafell Pike soundbar and wired sub-woofer to begin enjoying your favourite films, TV and gaming in 140W of surround sound. Select modes, and adjust bass and treble to create your tailored sound with the included remote.
Enjoy television, film and gaming in enhanced quality
Simply set up the Scafell Pike soundbar and wired sub-woofer to your television in a few easy steps to begin listening to your favourite audio with improved sound quality, with added bass and treble options. With the easy to use remote, you can tailor and adjust settings conveniently from your sofa.
Bluetooth and AUX Connections
Not only can you connect to your TV, you can also select a variety of modes including Bluetooth and AUX-In. Connect your Bluetooth device to the surround sound system in a simple and effortless set up to begin listening to your favourite streaming services and playlists in great sound quality.
Easy Set Up with RCA or optical
Use the supplied RCA stereo audio cable to connect the sound bar to your TV efficiently. The Scafell Pike also has an optical input port if you wish to connect your surround sound system to your TV via an optical audio cable for higher audio quality (not supplied).
Personalise the sound to your audio
Adjust the treble and bass settings
Control your sound bar with the remote
Bluetooth wireless audio
Able to be connected to your TV via an optical cable (not included)
Easy to set-up and use without stress
AUX link connection line-in for devices without Bluetooth
Soundbar: 80.5 x 5.5 x 8 cm
Subwoofer: 31 x 16.2 x 24 cm
In the Box:
2.1 Channel Sound Bar
RCA Power Cable
AUX Line In Cable
Mounting Parts: brackets and screws