All Star Cheerleader (Nintendo DS)
Our Price: €5.95 (£4.83 / £4.95 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 28 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Platform: Nintendo DS
ESRB Age Rating: Everyone
Release date: 14th November, 2008
Media: Video Game
- Use the Wii Remote, Nunchuck and Wii Balance Board to perform dozens of real-world cheer/dance moves.
- Latest cheer action and top routines designed by Tony G, world renowned cheer choreographer, best known for his work on the "Bring It On" movies.
- Learn new moves and choreograph your own cheer routines to music.
- High-energy Gameplay: Take part in squad competitions and one-on-one cheer-offs.
- Customizable cheer squads: Choose the look of your team including facial features, hair and outfits.
- Follow a year in the life of a cheerleader: Start with try-outs and grow your all-star squad to be the best as you lead them to the championship as Cheer Captain.
- DS-specific Gameplay: Embark on an adventure at Cheer Camp as you learn all the right moves to beat the rival camp in a cheer competition.
All Star Cheerleader allows you to participate in the competitive sport of Cheer, combining traditional cheerleading, dance, gymnastics and squad-based teamwork. Create yout own avatar, learn cheer and dance moves, compete against individual team members and ultimately compete against other squads.