Sony PlayStation 4 Camera (PS4/PSVR)
Our Price: €82.15 (£69.62 / £71.36 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 7 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Platform: PlayStation 4
ESRB Age Rating: Everyone 10+
Release date: 29th November, 2013
- Required with Playstation VR
- Due to high demand, customers who pre-ordered from November 11 may receive this product after release date. We will dispatch orders as soon as we receive sufficient stock.
- Playstation 4 Officially Licensed Clip for Playstation Camera (PS4)
- Sony PlayStation VR
- Sony PlayStation Move Motion Controller - Twin Pack (PS4/PSVR)
- Just Dance 2017 (PS4)
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (PS4)
- BlueBeach® TV Mounting Clip Mount Stand Holder For PlayStation 4 PS4 Camera VR Sensor
- Driveclub VR (PSVR)
- LeSB Mini Clip Mount for PlayStation 4 Camera Ps4 Sony adjustable TV Clip 360 Degrees
- RDS Game System Carrying Case for PlayStation 4
- PlayStation Camera (PS4)
PlayStation 4 Eye, a newly developed camera for PS4 incorporates two high-sensitive cameras that have wide-angle lenses with 85-degree diagonal angle views which can recognize the depth of space precisely. This enables PlayStation4 Eye to cut out the image of player from background, or to grasp players position in front and behind, further broadening the ways to enjoy games. Incorporated four microphones are also capable of accurate sound detection and source origination. In addition, users will be able to login to their PS4 with face recognition and are capable of using their own body movements or voices to enjoy games more intuitively. Furthermore, PlayStation4 Eye senses the color of DUALSHOCK 4s light bar to judge the positions of multiple players, and set characters in the same positions or let a character talk to a particular player, enabling players to enjoy games in new way PlayStation4 Eye also supports PlayStationMove motion controller. It detects the motion of PS Move more precisely, and reflects players in-game motion more accurately than ever.