Inateck Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card - Interface USB 3.0 5-Port & 2 Rear USB3.0 Port Express Card Desktop with 15 pin SATA Power Connector [ Include with A 4pin to 2x15pin Cable + A 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-Cable ]
List Price: €58.49 (£49.99)
Our Price: €28.07 (£23.99 / £24.59 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €30.42 (52%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
- 7 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs; Supports USB Hot Plug, Plug & Play; Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption; 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8 and Window 10(32/64-bit); Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- Notice: 1. It is necessary to connect the card to the power supply of the PC. 2. For Windows XP and Vista Users, due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Oculus Rift and Touch Bundle
- Oculus Touch Controller
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Rift VR Cover
- UGREEN USB Extension Cable, 5m USB 3.0 Male to Female Active Repeater Cable with Signal Amplifier Repeater for Printers, Oculus Rift, Wifi Antenna, PlayStation VR, HTC VIVE,Keyboards, Game Console, loudspeakers, scanners, displays, headsets etc.
- UGREEN USB Extension Cable, 10m USB 3.0 Male to Female Active Repeater Cable with Signal Amplifier Repeater for Printers, Oculus Rift, Wifi Antenna, PlayStation VR, HTC VIVE,Keyboards, Game Console, loudspeakers, scanners, displays, headsets etc.
- StarTech 12 inch 15 Pin SATA Power Male to Female Extension Cable
- Icy Box IB-864 Front Panel for 3.5 inch Bay with Card Reader and Multiport Hub - USB 2.0 / 3.0
- StarTech 3.5 inch Hard Drive to 5.25 inch Front Bay Bracket Adapter
- Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Hotas (PC)
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our Inateck official website to enhance your using experience.
1.) If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card; Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
2.) If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
- PCI Express Expansion Card with 7 USB 3.0 Ports: With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by Seven high-speed USB3.0 interfaces,Â offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your standard desktop PC
- Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (with included drivers)
Windows 8&Window 10 - No additional drivers are needed for Win8&Win10, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x CD Driver
1x mounting screw
1x User Manual
1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
To ensure the PCI Express Card works properly, please first connect the PCI Express Card to your PC's power supply.