Our Price: €51.28 (£42.00 / £43.05 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Platform: PlayStation 4
Release date: 8th February, 2017
- Offering a deep and original storyline that takes place during the Warring States Period of Japanese history alongside strategic sword-fighting action, Nioh will challenge players in a way that makes every mission and accomplishment feel earned and worthwhile.
- Master every fighting style - learn the flow of combat and move with precision. Unleash combinations of attacks and dodges specific to a range of authentic samurai weapons, including polearms, katanas and axes.
- Explore a fantastical and dark vision of 16th century Japan - fight alongside and against legendary heroes and villains of the Sengoku period.
- Face brutal and grotesque enemies - standalone against skilled samurai, vile beasts, and demons known as the yokai.
- Nier Automata: Day One Edition
- Bloodborne - Game of the Year (PS4)
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Standard Edition
- Yakuza 0 (PS4)
- Final Fantasy XV: Day One Edition (PS4)
- Dark Souls 3 The Fire Fades (PS4)
- Gravity Rush 2 (PS4)
- Persona 5 (PS4)
- The Last Guardian
- Nioh Strategy Guide
In Nioh players will traverse war-torn Japan as William, a blonde-haired swordsman whose background as a fierce warrior and seasoned knowledge of the blade allows him to survive in the demon-plagued and of the samurai. Known as Yokai, these demons inhabit a number of dangerous locations and lie in wait in the the shadows to ambush unsuspecting victims. Players will also face off with other samurai in supernatural sword battles and intense, multi-target engagement offering a level of difficulty that will truly test even the most hardened samurai's skills, patience and strategy.