Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4)
Our Price: €46.69 (£38.99 / £39.96 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 39 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Platform: PlayStation 4
Release date: 7th September, 2018
Media: Video Game
- Be Spider-Man - An experienced Spider-Man with several years of crime fighting under his belt, Peter Parker has sheer mastery of his powerful spider-sense, dynamic skills, acrobatic abilities, and new suit.
- Original Story - An all-new Spider-Man universe featuring familiar characters in unfamiliar roles. Peter Parker deals with his complex dual life as a young adult with great powers, discovering how his many relationships evolve.
- Blockbuster Action in an Open World - Swing freely through Marvel's New York City as Spider-Man via cinematic set-pieces filled with a rich narrative and relatable characters.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4)
- God of War (PS4)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4)
- Assassins Creed Odyssey Limited Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
- FIFA 19 (PS4)
- LEGO DC Super-Villains (PS4)
- Jurassic World Evolution (PS4)
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 with 2 Hours of 2XP + an Exclusive Calling Card (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
- WWE 2K19 (PS4)
Starring one of the worlds most iconic Super Heroes, Marvel's Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game.
From traversing with parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, its Spider-Man unlike any youve played before.
Sony Interactive Entertainment, Insomniac Games, and Marvel have teamed up to create a brand-new and authentic Spider-Man adventure.
This isnt the Spider-Man youve met or ever seen before. This is an experienced Peter Parker whos more masterful at fighting big crime in New York City. At the same time, hes struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of millions of New Yorkers rest upon his shoulders.