Nintendo Switch - Neon Red/Neon Blue
Our Price: €331.47 (£279.00 / £285.97 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Publisher: Nintendo UK
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release date: 3rd March, 2017
- Switch and play: Anytime, anywhere, with anyone
- Three play modes: TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode
- Share the fun with Joy-Con - attach the two Joy-Con to the Joy-Con grip, it will work like a traditional controller and without the grip they work as two individual, fully-functioning controllers
- Local and online multiplayer: Link up to eight consoles for multiplayer; online play with friends far away and players around the world
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)
- Venom Switch Tempered Glass Screen Protector and Controller Case Starter Kit (Nintendo Switch)
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Wheel Accessory Pair
- 1-2-Switch (Nintendo Switch)
- Screen Protector Nintendo Switch - Orzly Premium Tempered Glass [0.24mm] Screen Protector TWIN Pack [2 x Screen Guards] for 6.2 Inch Tablet Screen on Nintendo Switch Console
- Nintendo Switch Accessory Set - Carry Case + Screen Protector
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - Black
- ARMS (Nintendo Switch)
- LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo Switch)
Stock Due in on Wed 28th June - Order now to avoid disappointment Please Note: Only 1 per customer, multiples will be refunded In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles. At this time we have not received official confirmation of stock allocation, nor of the availability of stand-alone consoles versus console bundles. Until we have our allocation confirmed by Nintendo we cannot guarantee that every order will be fulfilled for launch, nor whether we will be able to offer you a stand-alone console or bundle. We will contact you in the event that you need to choose whether you wish to receive a bundled console. At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the Nintendo Switch dock that connects the console to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting the Nintendo Switch console from the dock, it will instantly transition to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright high-definition display. It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on a train, in a car, or to a friend’s apartment. Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of the Nintendo Switch console. One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one; or multiple Joy-Con controllers can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options. They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, if preferred, the gamer can select an optional Nintendo Swi