Project Cars 2 (PS4)
Our Price: €47.83 (£39.99 / £40.99 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation 4
Release date: 22nd September, 2017
Media: Video Game
- The Pinnacle of Authenticity: Created by gamers and fine-tuned by pro drivers. Featuring class-leading visuals, 1:1 digital craftsmanship, precision physics, challenging AI, and dynamic real-time vehicle and weather-surface conditions.
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands.
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever.
- Full VR headset and 12K resolution (PC only) support.
- Revamped controller pad handling.
- The Heat of Competition: Discover your ultimate driver journey and test your skills against the most intense competition to become the next motorsport hero. Project CARS 2 was built from the ground-up with e-Sports in mind.
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favourites (Rallycross, IndyCar, and more).
- Compete against friends online across a wide selection of vehicles on tarmac and off.
- Robust e-Sports functionalities and all-new online championships.
- The Power of Conditions: Race without boundaries - Anytime, anywhere, with any car. Day or night, wet or dry.
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks.
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities.
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambience of a specific time of year.
- Dynamic time-of-day, weather, and seasonal race conditions.
- Gran Turismo: Sport - PS4
- WRC 7 - The Official Game (PS4)
- Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel and Pedals (PS4 / PS3 & PC) UK-Plug
- Gran Turismo: Sport Steelbook Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)
- Playseat Challenge PlayStation
- F1 2017 Special Edition
- Assetto Corsa Prestige Edition (PS4)
- Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback Wheel (PS4/PS3/PC DVD)
- Logitech Driving Force Shifter for G29 and G920 Racing Wheels
- Dirt 4 Day One Edition (PS4)
Project CARS 2 is the next evolution in the award-winning racing series, featuring the most iconic cars under the most thrilling of conditions to deliver the “Ultimate Driver Journey” experience and adrenaline rush. Created by gamers, tested by world-class racing drivers, and the definitive choice of Esports pros, Project CARS 2 brings together the essence of real racing in the most beautiful, authentically-crafted, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. Project CARS 2 has it all - from GT to touring cars to endurance prototypes and exotic hypercars – and delivers the full spectrum of motorsport racing with complete freedom to choose what and where to drive. Anytime. Anywhere. THE PINNACLE OF AUTHENTICITY Created by gamers and fine-tuned by pro drivers featuring class-leading visuals, 1:1 digital craftsmanship, precision physics, challenging AI, and dynamic real-time vehicle/surface/seasonal conditions. Go beyond reality and experience true-to-life driving immersion with full VR headset, 5.1 positional audio, and 12K resolution support. Project CARS 2 is as exhilarating and challenging to play as it is state-of-the-art. THE HEAT OF COMPETITION Discover your ultimate driver journey and test your skills against the most intense competition to become the next motorsport hero. Compete against friends in all-new online championships and across a wide selection of vehicles on tarmac and off. Project CARS 2 was built from the ground-up with Esports in mind, including in-game Competitive Racing License accreditation, dedicated director/broadcaster functionality, and streaming integration. With multiple series and championships planned through 2017 and beyond, Project CARS Esports will continue to be the single destination for leading teams and up-and-coming athletes. THE POWER OF CONDITIONS Race without boundaries – anytime, anywhere, with any car. Day or night, wet or dry. With LiveTrack 3.0, t