FIFA 18 (Xbox One)
Our Price: €44.03 (£36.75 / £37.67 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platform: Xbox One
Release date: 29th September, 2017
Media: Video Game
- Get ready for some impressive new enhancements from EA SPORTS, bringing to life the players, teams, and stadium atmospheres that immerse you in the emotion of football.
- Powered by Frostbite, the biggest step in gameplay innovation is Real Player Motion Technology, a new animation system that creates a new level of responsiveness and player personality - now top players such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale feel and move exactly like they do on the real pitch.
- You can also showcase your dribbling skills using players like Eden Hazard and Raheem Sterling in a way that's more realistic than ever before. Crossing is also more realistic, while in-game subs can be made much more easily.
- Stadiums around the world also feel more realistic, with fans behaving in a way that's unique to each particular club or country, which really ramps up the excitement.
- Single-player campaign, The Journey: Hunter's Return, has new features such as customising Alex's look and the the option of joining a foreign club. There's also a new local multiplayer in The Journey.
- In FIFA Ultimate TeamTM, FUT ICONS such as Ronaldo Nazário and other football legends, are coming to FIFA 18.
- Xbox One S 500GB Console - Rocket League Blast-Off Bundle
- Xbox One 500GB Console - Minecraft Complete Adventure Bundle
- Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle
- Official Xbox Wireless Controller - White
- Venom Xbox One Twin Docking Station with 2 x Rechargeable Battery Packs: White (Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X)
- Official Xbox Wireless Controller - Black
- Xbox One S 500GB + Forza Horizon 3 & Hot Wheels DLC
- Forza Motorsport 7: Standard Edition – Xbox One
- Rocket League Collector's Edition (Xbox One)
- Official Xbox Wireless Controller - Blue
Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams, and atmospheres that immerse you in the emotion of The World’s Game. The biggest step in gameplay innovation in franchise history, FIFA 18 introduces Real Player Motion Technology, an all-new animation system which unlocks a new level of responsiveness, and player personality – now Cristiano Ronaldo and other top players feel and move exactly like they do on the real pitch. Player Control combined with new Team Styles and Positioning give you the tools to deliver Dramatic Moments that ignite Immersive Atmospheres around the world. The World’s Game also takes you on a global journey as Alex Hunter Returns along with a star-studded cast of characters, including Cristiano Ronaldo and other European football stars. And in FIFA Ultimate Team™, FUT ICONS, featuring Ronaldo Nazário and other football legends, are coming to FIFA 18. GAMEPLAY Powered by Frostbite Attention to innovation in true-to-life action, new football worlds and character depth, Frostbite helps to further blur the lines between the virtual and real worlds. Using movie studio-style advanced shadowing and occlusion techniques to benefit character rendering and overall pitch presentation, FIFA 18 delivers the most visually arresting and authentic football simulation ever. Player Control Real Player Motion Technology: The all-new, game-changing animation system utilizes pose trajectory matching on every frame to deliver the franchise’s most responsive and fluid gameplay ever. New motion capture techniques and frame by frame animation transitions ensure gameplay accurately represents the reality of football. Real Player Motion Tech is the catalyst for an increased fidelity in movement for every player on the pitch, immediately taking authenticity to another level. Player Person