Soul Calibur VI (PS4)
Our Price: €37.38 (£30.99 / £31.76 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Platform: Xbox One, PlayStation 4
Release date: 19th October, 2018
Media: Video Game
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- State of the art graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- A complete roster of returning characters and Geralt of Rivia
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Revamped gameplay mechanics for intense showdowns
- Dynamic fights enhanced by cinematic-styled combat
- Coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2018
- Sega Fist Of The North Star Lost Paradise (FREE STICKERS AND DLC)
- Tekken 7 (PS4)
- Under Night In-Birth Exe Late(ST) (PS4)
- Nier Automata (PS4)
- Spyro Trilogy Reignited (PS4)
- Dead Or Alive 6 (PS4)
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 Steel Book Edition (PS4)
- Tetris Effect (PS4)
- Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (PS4)
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (Nintendo Switch)
Bandai Namco Entertainment and the creators ofThe Witchergames series CD Projeckt Red, announce Geralt of Rivia will be joining the playable character roster of the long-waited weapon-based 3D fighting gameSoul Calibur VI.
Geralt was trained at the elite School of the Wolf and is considered one of the deadliest monster slayers. He possesses superhuman reflexes and strength, as well as superior sword fighting skills. Players who choose to fight as Geralt will utilise The Witchers signature fighting style with a combination of swordplay, ability-enhancing potions, and combat magic. Doug Cockle, the English voice of Geralt of Rivia, returns in Soul Calibur VI to reprise the role. Gamers will also be able to fight in Kaer Morhen, home keep of the School of the Wolf. Accompanying players in battle will be Hunt or be Hunted, an iconic composition from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt soundtrack.
Sharpen your swords, put on your armour and get ready to fight.Soul Calibur, the game that defined weapon-based 3D fighting games is back!
Two decades after its first iteration, Soul Calibur VI returns to its roots while bringing brand-new gameplay features to the fight. Travel through the signature 16th century stages and experience the struggle for the two legendary swords using a complete roster of returning iconic Soul Calibur characters, along with some newcomers!
Soul Caliburhas never looked more dynamic or dramatic, intensified with eye-popping graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4.