Payday 2 (Nintendo Switch)
Our Price: €39.42 (£32.99 / £33.81 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: 505 Games
Platform: Nintendo Switch
ESRB Age Rating: Rating Pending
Release date: 23rd February, 2018
Media: Video Game
- Rob banks together - Get some friends together or just join an online game
- Your game, your choice - How you play the game is up to you
- Approach with caution, or not - You can either play Loud or Stealth
- Perks & skills
- Never boring - There are a ton of heists with different settings and experiences
- Custom goods - There are over 250 masks in-game and there's more than 150 weapons
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (Nintendo Switch)
- Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (Nintendo Switch)
- L.A. Noire (Nintendo Switch)
- Doom (Nintendo Switch)
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Nintendo Switch)
- Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe Edition (Nintendo Switch) (Nintendo Switch)
- Resident Evil Revelations Collection for Nintendo Switch
- This is the Police (Nintendo Switch)
- Gear. Club Unlimited (Nintendo Switch)
- The Witcher 3: Complete Edition - Nintendo Switch
Payday 2 is a first-person-shooter, cooperative heisting game, where the player takes on one of many different in-game characters and rob banks together with three friends, creating a four-man crew.
Payday 2 is a worldwide hit brand where gameplay, community interaction and plenty of content updates are highly important to its success. Payday 2 is about teamwork as you need to cooperate to succeed on each heist, playing with a varied crew where different types of Skills and Perks are applied. The same goes for weapons: Payday 2 holds a wide range of weapons, stretching from pistols and sniper rifles to shotguns and flamethrowers. Together with your arsenal comes plenty of modifications such as new optics, barrels, stocks and magazines - everything created so that every player will find a fit for their unique playstyle.
Customization and cosmetic upgrades have always been core pillars of the Payday franchise. Payday 2 on the Nintendo Switch will come with hundreds of masks for players to choose from, plus patterns and skins they can use to customize weapons, armor and masks.
Payday 2 is now coming to the Nintendo Switch where the same feel and focus on gameplay is still key, but with added mechanics and updates made to accommodate the Nintendo Switch touch screen and features.
New for the Nintendo Switch
Switch users will be introduced to Joy - the newest member of the PAYDAY gang. She comes complete with her own mask and weapon. In addition, the Switch version of PAYDAY 2 comes with full touch screen menu support. Theres also a newly developed rumble feature that responds as you fire weapons or throw grenades. Finally, a local multiplayer mode to the CRIME.NET has been added - called CRIME.NET Local Play. This will make you able to set up a local game and invite friends that share the same local network