Hollow Knight (PS4)
Our Price: €18.46 (£14.99 / £15.36 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Platform: PlayStation 4
ESRB Age Rating: Everyone
Release date: 12th July, 2019
Media: Video Game
- Classic side-scrolling action, with all the modern trimmings
- forge your own path! The world of hallownest is expansive and open
- evolve with powerful new skills and abilities!
- equip charms! Ancient relics that offer bizarre new powers and abilities
- an enormous cast of cute and creepy characters
- traditional 2D frame-by-frame animation
- an epic Orchestral score, with over 40 tracks!
- over 150 enemies with 40 epic bosses!
- Aggelos (PS4)
- Everspace - Stellar Edition PS4
- The Ninja Saviors: Return Of The Warriors For Playstation 4 (PS4)
- Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair (PS4)
- Medievil PS4 (PS4)
- Songbird Symphony (PS4)
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch: Remastered (PS4)
- Trials of Mana (PS4)
- Collection of Mana (Nintendo Switch)
- Aggelos (Nintendo Switch)
Venture down into a beautiful, ruined world of insects and heroes.
Beneath the fading town of Dirtmouth sleeps an ancient, forgotten kingdom. Many are drawn beneath the surface searching for riches, or glory, or answers to old secrets. As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, you'll traverse the depths, unravel its mysteries and conquer its evils.
Hollow Knight is an epic 2D action-adventure. You'll explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and escape intricate traps, all to solve an ancient long-hidden mystery.
The world of Hollow Knight is brought to life in vivid, moody detail, its caverns alive with bizarre and terrifying creatures, each animated by hand in a traditional 2D style.
Every new area you'll discover is beautifully unique and strange, teeming with new creatures and characters to discover. The world of Hollow Knight is one worth exploring just to take in the sights and discover new wonders hidden off of the beaten path.