1 of 13
Horizon Forbidden West Special Edition (PS5)
Amazon Prime This item will be released on February 18, 2022. Pre-order now. Qualifies for free shipping.
- Brave an expansive open world - discover distant lands, new enemies, rich cultures and striking characters.
- A majestic frontier - explore the lush forests, sunken cities and towering mountains of a far-future America.
- Confront new dangers - engage in strategic battles against enormous machines and mounted human enemies by using weapons, gear and traps crafted from salvaged parts.
- Unravel startling mysteries - uncover the secret behind Earth's imminent collapse and unlock a hidden chapter in the ancient past… one that will change Aloy forever.
- Fast-travel across the map and get back into the game almost instantly with the PlayStation 5 console's ultra-high-speed SSD and fast load times.
- Experience the vast world of Horizon Forbidden West in stunning 4K and HDR.** From mountain tops to small sprigs of leaves, everything is realized to incredible detail at an enormous scale. Targeting 60FPS, Performance Mode further enhances smoothness of movement, animations and controls.
- Get closer to each fight Aloy takes on with the DualSense wireless controller's haptic feedback. Feel the sensation of blades of grass you brush past when making a stealth approach, melee swipes you make against machines and armoured humans, and the directional impact from enemy attacks when you attempt to evade.
- Enjoy a new level of immersion when you interact with different objects using the DualSense wireless controller's adaptive triggers. Feel the tension in the string of your bow, the pull of your new grappling tool and the resistance of the triggers on heavy tribal and mechanical weapons.
- Listen to the landscapes of Horizon Forbidden West come to life around you with the PS5 console's Tempest 3D AudioTech with stereo headphones (analogue or USB). Hear vegetation rustle in the wind, birds flying overhead and large mechanical machines swimming in the water below as you explore environments teeming with wildlife and machines.
- Binding: Video Game
- Brand: Sony
- Weight: 0.66 Pounds
- Released: February 18, 2022