1 of 4
Metroid Prime Remastered (Nintendo Switch)
Full price: €41.79 - Save 14%
Amazon Prime In stock. Qualifies for free shipping.
- STEP BACK INTO THE SUIT Become the bounty hunter Samus Aran once again in Metroid Prime Remastered. The critically-acclaimed, first-person adventure has been revamped for Nintendo Switch
- THE CLASSIC ADVENTURE, REBORN Calm and capable, Samus takes on this solo mission but she is far from alone. Step into her boots as you navigate the winding paths and interconnected environments of an alluring-yet-dangerous alien planet. Use powers like the signature Morph Ball and Grapple Beam to access hard-to-reach areas and find a path forward
- With revamped graphics, sound, unlockable art, and updated control schemes, Samus’ 3D debut has reached even greater heights. Use new dual-stick controls, intuitive motion aiming, revert to classic controls, or opt for a hybrid option – whichever you prefer
- EXPLORE THE ALIEN ENVIRONMENTS AND EERIE ISOLATION OF TALLON IV Journey through diverse biomes as you uncover the Space Pirates’ sinister experiments and gather information about the toxic substance that left the planet in ruin. From the quiet stillness of the snowy Phendrana Drifts to the magma geysers of Magmoor Caverns, this alien planet introduces beautifully harsh landscapes and labyrinths
- UPGRADE YOUR ARSENAL TO TAKE ON EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL TERRORS Use Samus’ Arm Cannon and go head-to-head against otherworldly creatures, bolstered Space Pirates, and the energy-sapping Metroids
- Revisit previously inaccessible areas and pay close attention to your environment to solve puzzles and get more upgrades.
- You’ll need the help of abilities like the Ice Beam, Missiles, and several visors to dispatch the alien threats lurking around every corner.
- Binding: CD-ROM
- Edition: Standard
- Brand: Nintendo
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Dutch
- Released: March 3, 2023