Hama 2251 24 x 36mm Negative File Sleeves and Glassine Matt 100 Sheets
List Price: €37.32 (£29.99)
Our Price: €22.33 (£17.94 / £18.39 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €14.99 (40%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 20th September, 2010
- Hama Storage Sleeves provide a fast and practical way for storing and displaying a collection of small negatives (24 x 36 mm), allowing them to be organised and placed for safekeeping.
- Hama storage sleeves each store up to 7 strips of 6 negatives, displayed in individual transparent pockets in full view to someone browsing the collection no additional adaptors needed, therefore freeing up valuable space around your computer for other wonderful gadgets.
- This allows the desired images to be easily identified and selected for reprint or viewing without the need to sift through an entire tray.
- The glassine sleeves offer reliable long-term protection for the contained negatives from damage and general ageing, whilst permitting instant access as and when required.
- Once you're done, simply reinsert the chosen strip back into its pocket, safe and secure until next time you need it.
- Hama Black Ring Binder for Negatives or Records
- 25 x Negative Filing Sheets for 120 Film. Acid-Free, Archival Safe. Premium Waxed Paper Archive Storage Pages for Ring Binders. Medium Format.
- Paterson Large Changing Bag PTP 125
- Paterson Film Processing Kit :
- Hama Slide Storage Sleeves, each holding 20 Mounted Slides 5 x 5 cm (Pack of 25)
- Men's 100% Soft White Cotton Gloves (Large) x 2 Pairs
- Ilford Ilfostop Stop Bath for Photo 0.5 Litre
- Ilford HP5+ 35mm, 36 exposures, 5 rolls
- Paterson Super System 4 Universal Dev Tank and 2 Reels
- Film Wiper 160 mm
Many of us will remember the days before the introduction of digital cameras when precious images and memories were captured on a film instead of a memory card. As shot after happy shot was captured and imprinted in time, films were often found to mount up in draws and photo boxes with each depicting separate momentous events or people in our lives such as family holidays, marriages, milestone birthdays and distant loved ones. If taken to a camera shop to be developed, the delicate negatives were afterwards often simply tucked into the front of an envelope containing the photos with very little protection from external damaging factors such as moisture or dirt.
Turn a Negative into a Positive with Hama
With Hama 260 x 310mm Negative File Sheets you can protect all your special memories and favourite images by storing all your negatives safely and conveniently. Being made out of translucent glassine material each sheet is highly resistant, repelling both water and dirt to provide complete, effective protection for all your films whilst also allowing them to remain fully visible for easy classification and viewing.
Designed for large ring binders, Hama Negative sheets permit easy and low cost storage of your negatives from both past and present, so you can access all you memories whenever you want and order endless reprints for friends, family and others with whom you wish to share all you images, each featuring the same perfect detail and quality as in the first. So dig out all those old negatives stuffed away in an old photo box or envelope and get organised, you never know what you might find!