Orion Paragon-Plus XHD Extra Heavy-Duty Tripod Stand for Binoculars (Black)
Our Price: €148.32 (£122.99 / £126.06 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 3 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Optronic Technologies, Inc
- Our eXtra Heavy-Duty Paragon XHD field tripod provides support for giant binoculars, cameras, spotters, and small telescopes
- Adjustable aluminum-tube tripod legs with lever locks and graduated reference marks for quick and easily repeatable setup
- Tripod legs are tri-braced to center elevator for enhanced stability, fully extended height is 68
- Two-way fluid pan head with tension adjustment knobs on both axes for smooth, controlled motion
- Includes 1/4-20 quick-release shoe, cushion/spike feet and bubble level
- Celestron 71017 SkyMaster 25 x 100 Binocular
- Celestron 71018 SkyMaster 20 x 80 Binocular
- Orion 9326 Giant View 25x100 Astronomy Binoculars
- HWAMART ® Tripod Bag/Case foam padded 1680D Nylon Carry with Shoulder Strap - 35" 90cm x 20cm - Black
- Opticron Binocular Tripod Mount for Binoculars +50mm OG
- Orion 05662 1.25-Inch 13 Percent Transmission Moon Filter (Black)
- Orion 08711 Shorty 1.25-Inch 2x Barlow Lens (Black)
- Celestron 71008 SkyMaster 25 x 70 Binocular
For anything more than casual use you need a tripod that's very stable, strong enough to withstand some serious abuse, and yet moves with fluid smoothness. Our Orion Paragon XHD extra heavy-duty professional field tripod fills the bill, providing extra heavy-duty support for giant binoculars, cameras, spotting scopes, and telescopes such as the Orion ShortTube 80 Refractor telescope, Apex 90, 102 and 127 Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes, spotting scopes, and Resolux and Giant View binoculars. The Orion XHD Paragon-Plus Tripod is constructed almost exclusively of aluminum, making it stronger at key stress points where other tripods fail. It features large, adjustable aluminum-tube legs with robust lock levers for convenient setup and takedown. Each leg features graduated reference etchings so you can quickly and easily extend each leg to the same preferred length - a great timesaver when trying to setup gear in a hurry. The legs are tri-braced to the center elevator housing for extra stability. This paragon-plus tripod is 67-inches tall when fully extended, putting binoculars easily at eye level for most people.