Kodak Portra 400 35m 36exp Film Professional 5 Pack
List Price: €62.39 (£52)
Our Price: €51.58 (£42.99 / £44.06 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €10.81 (17%)
This item is back-ordered. Order now and it will be delivered as soon as it is available.
Release date: 11th February, 2015
- The new PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film
- Always revealing the truth-of a situation, of an emotion, of the fleeting permanence of nature
- Easy way to take great pictures
- Kodak Portra 160 35mm 36exp Professional 5 Pack
- Kodak Tri-X 400TX 35mm 36 exposure 400asa Black & White Film 5 Pack
- Ilford HP5+ 35mm, 36 exposures, 5 rolls
- Kodak Ektar 100 35mm 36exp Film 5 Pack
- 10 x Kodak Rolls of TX 135-36 Tri-X Pan Black & White Print (ISO-400)
- Kodak 1451855 Portra 800 Colour Negative Film
- Kodak 1808674 Portra 160 120 Colour Negative Film (Pack of 5)
- CineStill Film 800135 800 Tungsten High Speed (ISO 800) Color Film, 36 Exposures 135 DX Coded
- Kodak 8667073 Tri-X 400 135/36 Negative Film - Black/White
The new PORTRA 400 Film is the worlds finest grain high-speed color negative film. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.
For years, professional photographers have preferred KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones. In that same tradition, the new PORTRA 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting cant be controlled.
The award-winning PORTRA Film family delivers beautiful skin tones and fine grain.
Choose KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films for natural skin tones, ideal color, and finer grain in every situation. Day or night, studio or location, candid or posed, KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films deliver:
- Spectacular skin tonesPORTRA Films delivers smooth, natural reproduction of skin tones, plus exceptional color saturation
- Finer grainMicro-Structure Optimized T-GRAIN Emulsions enable PORTRA Films to deliver finer grain than ever before.
- Outstanding scanning resultswith finer grain and an emulsion overcoat specially designed for scanners, PORTRA Films reproduce beautifully.
- Superb color in mixed lightno matter the lighting conditions, even under fluorescent, you can expect beautiful, natural color.
- Best-in-class underexposure latitudeno other color film gives you so much latitude (-2 to +3 stops) so you can shoot with confidence even under challenging lighting conditions.
- True-to-speed ISO ratingstheres no need to test or compensate, just set the meter to the box speed and start shooting.
- Matched printsPORTRA Films give you beautifully matched prints across all speeds and formats, due to Single-Channel Printing