MagniVisionPro Universal Metal L Shaped - Extra Strong and Sturdy Binocular Tripod Adapter Bracket - For Mounting Binoculars to any Tripod
List Price: €12.30 (£9.99)
Our Price: €6.15 (£4.99 / £5.11 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €6.15 (50%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 2 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- Metal L adaptor for fixing any binoculars to any tripod there for eliminating tired arms and reducing vibration
- Made of rugged 1/8" thick steel with a powder coat finish
- These adaptors fit not only all of our in stock tripods and binoculars but as they are a standard fitment they are universal
- Easy to fit and very strong
- High quality sturdy metal L-shape binocular to tripod adapter
- Hama Star 63 Tripod with Carry Case
- DURAGADGET Lightweight Tripod with Carry Bag (Binocular Adaptor Required) - Suitable for Celestron Outland X Roof Prism 10x42mm 71347| 71009 15x70 Skymaster| 71347 Outland 10x42 Roof Prism Binocular
- Celestron 71008 SkyMaster 25 x 70 Binocular
- Celestron 71009 SkyMaster 15 x 70 Binocular
- Olympus DPS I Binoculars 8-16x 40-zoom - porro
- Celestron 71018 SkyMaster 20 x 80 Binocular
- AmazonBasics 67-Inch Monopod
- Optix Pro Binocular Metal Adapter Mount for Tripods with 1/4 Inch Screw Thread
- Celestron 71017 SkyMaster 25 x 100 Binocular
Metal L adaptor for fixing binoculars to a tripod, (Tripod and binoculars not included) Excellent for astronomy stargazing or when you need to hold up your binoculars for a long time without shake and vibration. Viewing through heavy astronomy binoculars or even a 10x50 binocular can be difficult and tiring on the arms. This adapter lets you attach your binoculars to a tripod so you and your arms, can enjoy long viewing sessions in comfort. Holding high-magnification binoculars in your hands can cause your views to be shaky so coupling a high-power binocular to a tripod provides a stable and steady platform to view from and images seem much clearer especially over long distances. 1/4"-20 bolt threads into tripod adapter receptacle feature found in the bridge of almost all binoculars. Made of rugged 1/8" thick steel with a powder coat finish. Eliminate image-shake in high-power binoculars with this sturdy L-mount bracket allowing you to easily connect binoculars with a front tripod screw socket to any mount using a standard tripod screw. To fit the binoculars to the tripod, firstly look on the centre hinge of your binoculars between the two objective (larger) lenses and there is normally a plastic or metal screw cap on the end of the hinge, if you remove this by turning it anticlockwise you can see the thread for the binocular adaptor under this dust cap. They are a standard size thread and this adaptor will fit almost all binoculars and tripods.