Duracell AA 2500mAh Recharge Ultra Rechargeable Batteries, Pack of 8
List Price: €24.02 (£19.99)
Our Price: €18.01 (£14.99 / £15.36 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €6.01 (25%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 19 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Procter & Gamble
Release date: 1st June, 2013
Media: Personal Care
Number of items: 8
- High performance AA 2500 mAh batteries ideal for digital cameras.
- Come pre-charged and work straight from the pack
- Now includes DURALOCK technology prevents them from losing power
- Up to four times more photos compared to ordinary alkaline batteries
- Bulk pack offers great value
- Guarantee to last for 5 years or 300 recharges, whichever comes first
- 8X Duracell Stay Charged Pre Charged Ready To Use Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack of 8, 850 mAh 1.2 V AAA
- Duracell AAA 750mAh Rechargeable Batteries - Pack of 8
- Duracell AAA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries - Pack of 8
- Roberts Radio Stream 107 Portable DAB/DAB+/FM/Wi-Fi Internet Radio with Media Streaming - White
- Duracell CEF27 Fast 15 mins Charger including 2 AA & 2 AAA Rechargeable Batteries
- 5pcs Battery Storage Case AA Safe Battery Storage Holder Rechargeable Hard Plastic
- Duracell Recharge Ultra Type AAA Battery (Pack of 4)
- Duracell Rechargeable ultra 9V Battery - Pack of 3
- Duracell 5 minutes Hi-Speed Expert Battery Charger with 4 AA batteries included
- Duracell 45 Minute Charger, with 2 x AA and 2 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries
Duracell Pre-Charged rechargeable's are the latest in battery technology offering the best of both worlds. Ready to use from the pack and rechargeable thousands of times. Duracell Pre-Charged batteries have a very low self-discharge, meaning they retain 95% of their charge in the pack for up to 12 months. Duracell's DURALOCK technology means these batteries are guaranteed to stay powered for up to 5 years* when not being used. This huge leap forward in battery technology has been made possible by improvements in the purity of ingredients and upgrades to the construction of the battery cell meaning less power is lost when in storage.