Rode Smartlav+ Lavalier Microphone for Smartphone
List Price: €66.85 (£55)
Our Price: €53.48 (£44.00 / £45.10 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €13.37 (20%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Rode Microphones
Release date: 25th June, 2014
- The smartlav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
- With the smartlav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the rode rec app for ios, or any other audio app of their choice
- By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartlav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
- A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard 'b', 't' and 'p' sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. its kevlar reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
- The smartlav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with rode's rode rec app for apple ios devices. rode rec turns the user's ios device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalisation presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to soundcloud and dropbox direct from the app.
- Discrete 4.5mm miniature microphone
- RØDE SC3 iPhone Accessory - Black
- Rode SC1 Cable
- RØDE MINIFUR-LAV Artificial Fur Wind Shield - Black
- RØDE SC6 iPhone Accessory - Black
- RØDE SC6L 3.5 mm iOS Interface - Black
- RØDE Wireless Go Compact Wireless Microphone System
- Zoom H1n/UK Handy Recorder
- VXLR+ - Minijack to XLR Adaptor with Power Converter
- Zoom H1n/UK Bundle Plus Official Accessory Pack Handy Recorder
- RØDE VXLR 3.5mm Minijack to Male XLR Adapter
There are very few items in today's machine manufactured world that can claim to be 'Hand Made', and yet this is true of every RODE microphone.
RODE have a state of the art manufacturing plant in Sydney, Australia that is specially built for their needs using incredible cutting edge equipment, but that ultimately allows their engineers to hand-craft each mic.
RODE are the only microphone manufacturer to offer a 5 to 10 year warranty across their entire range of products. They know they can offer a 10 year warranty because they are confident that their microphones will last a lifetime, thanks to the meticulous manufacturing process that only RØDE employs. You won't find any bad solders caused by an overworked, underpaid plant worker on their products!
So when you buy a RØDE microphone you are also buying their product service guarantee - their customer support teams are available around the clock to provide insight on pre-sales questions, technical support on product issues, and even general recording advice.
Broadcast audio, direct to your smartphone or tablet
The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications, from the boardroom to the pulpit, the car to the classroom.