Fujifilm Provia 100F 135/36 Color Reversal Film
List Price: €21.70 (£18)
Our Price: €18.93 (£15.70 / £16.09 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €2.77 (13%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 26th March, 2015
- ISO 100 daylight-type film. Unprecedented clarity, rich gradation and vivid color
- Wide suitability, from product work to portraiture
- Suited to a wide range of applications, such as product, landscape, nature and fashion photography as well as portraiture
- Compatibility 135/36
- Fujifilm Velvia 50 135/36 Color Reversal Film
- Fujifilm Pro 400H 135/36 Color Negative Film
- Kodak 6031330 Professional Ektar 100/36 Colour Negative Film
- Fujifilm Velvia 100 135/36 Color Reversal Film
- Fujifilm P10GRP0323A 100F 120 Fujichrome Provia Film - Pack of 5-Green/White
- Kodak 1451855 Portra 800 Colour Negative Film
- Ilford Delta 100 135-24 B/W Film
- Kodak Ektachrome E100G 135-36 Dia Colour Print Camera Film
- Kodak Portra 400 35m 36exp Film Professional 5 Pack
- Kodak 8667073 Tri-X 400 135/36 Negative Film - Black/White
FUJICHROME PROVIA 100F
ISO 100 daylight-type film. Unprecedented clarity, rich gradation and vivid color. Wide suitability, from product work to portraiture.
- Professional-quality, medium-speed, daylight-type color reversal film with ultrafine grain (RMS : 8), designed to provide medium color saturation and contrast compared to other films in the 100F series.
- Suited to a wide range of applications, such as product, landscape, nature and fashion photography as well as portraiture.
- Provides ideal color saturation and contrast, making it suitable for all types of subject matter, along with minimal variation in performance even in long exposures and the ability to be push-processed up to +2 stops with excellent results.
Finely detailed image formation for large-size enlargements and other work requiring high-magnification as a result of the finest grain among ISO 100 color reversal films.
Vivid and Faithful Color Reproduction
Extremely satisfying color depiction, providing the most brilliant primaries without sacrificing the delicate pastels, for wide-ranging application.
Rich Tone Reproduction
Smooth gradation reproduction with superb depth, thanks to bias-free, brilliant highlights and excellent highlight-to-shadow gradation linearity.
Improved Reciprocity Characteristics
Increased resistance to loss in film speed and color balance during long exposures, as well as consistently accurate multiple-exposure performance.
Outstanding tolerance to exposure and density compensation during processing, within -1/2 stop to +2 stops, resulting in minimal variations color balance and gradation.
E-6 / CR-56 / C6R Processing
As with other FUJICHROME film, worldwide processing available using E-6 / CR-56 / C6R chemicals.