DURAGADGET Lightweight Aluminium Tripod with Carry Bag (Binocular Adaptor Required) for Celestron Outland X Roof Prism 10x42mm 71347|71009 15x70 Skymaster|71347 Outland 10x42 Roof Prism Binocular
List Price: €24.95 (£20)
Our Price: €20.57 (£16.49 / £16.90 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €4.38 (18%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 2 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- Lightweight, strong and ultra-portable DURAGADGET tripod in high-quality aluminium - includes tripod carry bag
- Custom-designed with built-in shock-absorbing, impact-resistant properties for safety and security
- Features a tilting and rotatable camera platform with standard thread screw and crank for adjusting your viewing angle
- Rubber ball feet to the legs provide a non-slip platform for increased stability and heightened accuracy
- The extendable legs are easily collapsed for creating a condensed, compact size - ideal for travelling
- Celestron 71008 SkyMaster 25 x 70 Binocular
- Celestron 71009 SkyMaster 15 x 70 Binocular
- Binocular 10x42 with Tripod Mount and Carry Case | HD Quality | BAK 4 Roof Prism | Best for Bird Watching, Hunting, Camping, Travel, Hiking. Lightweight, Compact, Fogproof & Waterproof - by Dehlzer
- Celestron 71018 SkyMaster 20 x 80 Binocular
- Tripod (Metal L Shaped Adapter)
- Optix Pro Binocular Metal Adapter Mount for Tripods with 1/4 Inch Screw Thread
- Universal Binocular to Camera Tripod Adaptor Fixing Bracket Adapter for mounting any Binoculars to any Tripod
- Celestron 93524 Roof and Porro Binocular Tripod Adapter
- Sunagor 30-160x70 BCF Mega Zoom Binoculars with Case
- Celestron 71258 UpClose G2 20 x 50 Porro Binocular
Introducing DURAGADGET's bestselling tripod for cameras and camcorders, custom-designed to make for the perfect travel companion. Lightweight, contoured and ultra-portable, this functional tripod is as feature-packed and secure as it is stylish, and the high-quality aluminium build continues to promote this.
Designed with built-in shock-absorbing, impact-resistant properties for safety and security, the tripod also features rubber ball feet to the legs to provide a non-slip platform for increased stability and heightened accuracy.
A titlting and rotatable camera platform sits at the top of the tripod and features the standard thread screw mount for universal use with most cameras and camcorders. A crank supports the camera platform and offers multi-angle viewing upon adjusting the mount.
As this tripod has been designed with photographers on the move in mind, the extendable legs are easily collapsed for creating a condensed, compact size - ideal for travelling between sets and locations.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Collapsed height - 43cm | Fully extended height - 125cm | Thread - 5mm (1/4") | Product weight - 120g | Holds any device weighing up to 2500g