1 of 5
Wholefood Earth Organic Brazil Nuts – 250g | Raw | GMO Free | Vegan | Source of Fibre | Certified Organic
€17.65 (£14.76 (£5.90 / 100 g))
Amazon Prime In stock. Qualifies for free shipping.
- ✔ A WORLD OF GOODNESS: In a world of fad diets, quick bites, and intricate recipes, don’t forget about simple, nourishing organic wholefoods. Wholefood Earth is certified organic and has officially been awarded a 5-star Food Hygiene Rating
- ✔ NUTRITIOUS BRAZIL NUTS: Brazil Nuts have a rich, creamy flavour that lends itself well to an assortment of dishes in addition to being tasty on its own. Taste similar to macadamia nuts as rich in healthy fat, but with a less chalky, nuttier flavour
- ✔ HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: It's not just taste & texture, besides being one of the richest dietary sources of fibre, vitamins & vital minerals beneficial for human health. Broken Brazil Nuts are great for cooking & baking, Delicious!
- ✔ INSTRUCTION FOR USE: Brazil nuts can be enjoyed as a snack.
- ✔ JUST THE GOOD STUFF / FULLY RECYCLABLE PACKAGING: We intend to get the purest gifts of Mother Nature from all over the world and offer to our customers the purest, organic, and healthy gifts of nature. Our products are gathered from the best origins
- ✔ OUR STORY: We believe that Mother Nature knows best when it comes to quality, nutrition, and taste. We actively seek sustainable sources for our goods, asking our suppliers the tough questions that we know matter to our customers
- Size: 250 g (Pack of 1)
- Binding: Grocery
- Brand: Wholefood Earth
- Height: 7.87 Inches
- Width: 1.97 Inches
- Length: 5.51 Inches
- Weight: 0.55 Pounds
- Released: July 24, 2019
- Number of units: 1