Sports Stable Ball Pump with 5 needles: Dual-action Air Pump for your Football, Rugby Ball, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball and other inflatable balls
List Price: €18.09 (£14.99)
Our Price: €10.85 (£8.99 / £9.21 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €7.24 (40%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 2 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Sports Stable
- FAST ACTION BALL PUMP saves your time. Your new pump inflates with each push and pull of the handle.
- EASY TO USE- Minimal pieces, no hose to attach. Save your time for the game not assembling a pump
- DURABLE- Sleek robust design means you can rely on it to get you back on the pitch and ready to play
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT- Fits in your bag, boot, even your pocket. Take it wherever you may need it.
- GUARANTEED PRODUCT, FOREVER- Should your pump ever fail you we will give you a complete refund.
- Nike Unisex's Dominate Basketball, Amber/Black, 7
- Nike Strike Premier League 18/19 Football White Size 5
- Nike NK Pitch TEAM Ball, Unisex, Green (Electric Green/Black), 5
- adidas Unisex's Team Glider Football, White/Black/Silver Metallic, Size 5
- Spalding Unisex's NBA Basketball, Orange/Silver, Size 7
- Gilbert Unisex's G-TR4000 Trainer Ball, Black, Size 5
- Mikasa Unisex's MVA-330 Volley Ball-Blue, 5
- Lionstrike Lightweight Training Leather Soccer Football Size 4 Suitable for Boys/Girls 7-14 Years Old
- Nike 2018/2019 Premier League Pitch Football Adults Professional Size 5 White
- Precision Pressure Gauge - Black
OUR PUMP WAS MADE WITH YOUR TIME IN MIND.
Instructions for using your Sports Stable ball pump:
1.Lubricate the needle and valve. A little soap and water will do the job. Just place a few drops in and around the valve of your ball. This helps maintain the valve, and helps with the needle insertion. Lubricate the needle with the same solution.
2.Use reasonable pressure to insert the needle into the valve for the first time, especially if your sports ball is new or has never previously been inflated.
3.Insert the needle until it is roughly 3/4 of the way into the ball and begin inflation.
4.Push and pull the handle to inflate your ball to the desired amount. You should hear air 'whooshing' in with each push and pull of the handle.
5.Enjoy many hours with your fully inflated ball.