Satellite Finder, ELEGIANT LCD Display Screen Digital Satellite Signal Meter Measuring Device with Satellite Directv Dish with Compass, Buzzer LCD FTA Dish
List Price: €32.27 (£25.98)
Our Price: €13.65 (£10.99 / £11.26 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €18.62 (58%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 2 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: ELEGIANT Co.,Ltd
- Digital Satellite Signal Meter Finder Network Directv With Compass FAT , with F-connection Cable
- In-Line IF signal strength meter,75Ω connector,Built-In light & electric buzzer.Built in Compass;Ideal for satellite installations or to re-point your satellite dish.
- Much more accurate than any other meter in its class, the SF-95DR is a professional instrument with a consumer price tag.
- Now we can have a professional digital satellite finder with professional performance & results.
- SF-95DR has a blue back light to allow use at night. The signal meter never needs to be recalibrated nor does it need complicated programming.
- Systemsat Zone 1 Satellite Dish & Quad Lnb for Sky Freesat HD SD
- Visibalewave 4k HD 4 Output LNB Quad Switch - Black
- SSL Satellites Zone 2 Satellite Dish & Quad Lnb for Sky / FreeSat / Hotbird / Astra/ Polesat
- Genuine SKY QUAD LNB LMB Sky HD 3D Freesat 4 Connectors
- V Bolt for Pole Mounting Sky MK4 Satellite Dish (also used for Triax TD78)
- SKY Q LNB
- Sky LNB 4 Output HD Quad for HD/Freesat HD
- SSL Satellites Zone 2 Satellite Dish for Sky / FreeSat / HD / SD
- Technomate TM-1 0.1 dB Universal Single Super High Gain LNB
- MK4 to MK3 LNB Legacy Adaptor For When Upgrading From Sky To Sky+ LNB
Frequency range : 950-2150MHz
Supply voltage : 13-18V DC
Input level range : -40dBm~ -10dBm
Operating temperature : 0-40
Impedance : 75Ω
Use LCD to display the satellite signal intensity
Built-in signal alert buzzer
With LCD backlight / buzzer and attenuation control function
DC pass to LNB
ATT increasing key. If the incoming signal is too strong, (the thermometer-scales shows max and the signal strength value shows 99) it can easily be attenuated by enabling this "attenuation" funtion, it reduces the incoming signal to a lower level. There are four step attenuation totally.
How to connect
connect a jumper cable from the LNB to the "Satellite" port on the digital SATFINDER.
connect the cable from your satellite receiver to the "Receiver" port on the digital SATFINDER.
To avoid a continuous full scale reading, do not use the digital SATFINDER directly in front of the dish.
When using a LNB with gain higher than 60dB, insert a 5dB attenuator between the LNB/LNBF and the digital SATFINDER.
In case no satellite receiver is at hand a 13-18V DC power supply with F-connector can be connected on the "Receiver" side of the digital SATFINDER to power the SATFINDER.
1 x SF-95DR Digital satellite finder
1 x User manual