Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal Fabric
List Price: €107.16 (£89.99)
Our Price: €83.35 (£69.99 / £71.74 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €23.81 (22%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 31st October, 2017
- Amazon Echo connects to Alexa-a cloud-based voice service-to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms, available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify; Bluetooth not supported. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefings and more.
- Call almost anyone hands-free including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only), other Echo devices, Alexa app and Skype. Link your Vodafone account to make and receive mobile calls.
- Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- New speaker with Dolby processing that fills the room with immersive, 360° omnidirectional audio, and delivers crisp vocals, deep bass, and clear highs at louder volumes.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.
- Just ask Alexa to control your compatible smart lights, switches, TVs, thermostats and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to request an Uber, order a pizza, get train times, and more.
- Echo Sub | Powerful subwoofer for your Echo-requires compatible Echo device and compatible music streaming service
- [#1 Deal] Echo Stand- Amazon Alexa Stand for Echo Plus/Echo 2nd Generation/Echo 1st Generation, Ue Megaboom, with Remote Holder, Stabilize Echo From Knocking Over
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal Fabric
- Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Amazon Alexa: 2018 Ultimate User Guide For Alexa, Alexa Skills, Amazon Echo, and Echo Dot, Including Tips, Tricks, And Easter Eggs
- Echo Buttons (2 buttons per pack) - A fun companion for your Echo
- Smart Plug WiFi Outlet TECKIN Mini Plug Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT, Wireless Socket Remote Control Timer Plug Switch, No Hub Required 4 Packs (Upgrade Version)
- Vindar 3 Packs Smart Plug WiFi Socket Wireless Plug Compatible with Amazon Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot), Google Home and IFTTT, Timer Switch Power, Voice Control and Remote Control from Anywhere
- Alexa WiFi Smart Light Led Bulbs Bayonet by LUMIMAN, B22 RGBW Dimmable Tunable 7.5w, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, 60W, Remote Control by Smartphone iOS & Android, No Hub Required
This Amazon Echo smart speaker allows you to use the Alexa Voice service to find and play your favourite music, ask for the latest sports results or a weather update or just simply ask random questions, all simply using your voice. If you do happen to have an Echo in more than one room in your house then you are able to get one to play your favourite song in one room, your wife's favourite song in another room and your child's favourite song in a different room or you can have every Echo playing the same song around the house. Compatible with products from WeMo, Samsung SmartThings, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, TP-Link, Nest and more, Amazon Echo works with lights, locks, switches, thermostats and more to make your life at home a little easier. Dim lights for your kids to fall asleep, turn up the thermostat while curled in your favourite spot with a good book, make sure the front door is locked, order pizza, and much more. Featuring a 2.5" down-firing woofer and a 0.6" tweeter, the Amazon Echo delivers crisp vocals and dynamic bass to bring your favourite music to life. With the Echo, staying connected to your friends and family is effortless. Without tapping or searching, you can easily send messages via voice or text or talk to anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App.