Robert Welch Signature Handheld Knife Sharpener
Our Price: €29.92 (£23.90 / £24.50 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 7 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Robert Welch
Release date: 20th May, 2019
- This ceramic sharpener although designed for their range is suitable for all knives (not serrated)
- Honing the edges to a precise angle and keeping knives in perfect condition
- The solid plastic handle is comfortable to hold
- The non-slip base ensures a firm footing on your worktop
- With only a few gentle strokes, knives will be back to their precision-cutting best
- Robert Welch Signature Limited Edition 3 Piece Home Chef Knife Set
- Robert Welch 2 Piece Carving Knife and Fork Set, Special Limited Edition
- Robert Welch Signature Magnetic Knife Rack Removable Clip for Sharpener
- Robert Welch Signature Book Oak 7 Piece Knife Block Set
The hand-held sharpener from the multi-award-winning Signature knife range. It has a ceramic wheel that is off set at the perfect angle for honing. Making it quick and easy to sharpen your kitchen knives. Designed to maintain all plain edge kitchen knives. This sharpener features an advanced ceramic wheel, and a solid plastic handle. The weighted non-slip base and clear plastic guard give stability and security. Regular use will hone the blade edge ensuring it's always in perfect shape. The clear plastic guard protects the replaceable ceramic wheel. Positioned at the perfect sharpening angle for the Japanese-style 15Â° blade edge of the Signature range of kitchen knives. Although designed for use with our Signature knives, this hand-held knife sharpener can also hone other kitchen knives. Please note that you should not use serrated edge blades with this product. Position the sharpener on a flat surface when sharpening. Make 10-12 strokes from heel to tip of the blade applying gentle pressure. Ensure the blade edge is in continuous contact with the wheel throughout. Repeat on a regular basis to keep your blade edge in optimal condition. Wash and dry knife before use after sharpening. We recommend that you change the ceramic sharpening wheel after 12-24 months, depending on frequency of use. Replacement wheels are available individually or as a special offer set of two.