Manrose 4-inch Standard Bathroom Extractor Fan
Our Price: €14.02 (£11.99 / £12.29 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 25th April, 2013
Media: DIY & Tools
- standard model
- Wall mounted
- Ceiling mounted
- Manrose 4-inch Timer Extraction Fan
- Manrose 4-inch Pull Cord Bathroom Extractor Fan
- Blauberg UK PVC Flexible Ducting 100mm x 3m, White
- Manrose Standard Kitchen Extractor Fan (6 inch /150mm)
- Manrose QF100T Quiet Extractor Fan with Timer for 4"/100mm Duct
- Blauberg UK Decor 155X155/100G White-A 4 inch 100 mm Round Plastic Ducting and Fittings for Extractor Fan Ventilation Shutter Flaps-100mm-White, Gravity Shutter-100Mm-White, 100mm
- Knightsbridge CU1100 Curved Edge 10 A 3 Pole Fan Isolator Switch, White
- 100mm In-line Extractor Fan Vent Back Draught Shutter With One Spring And Two Flaps
- Manrose 100mm Inline Shower Fan Kit
- CIARRA Cooker Hoods 60cm Stainless Steel Chimney Range Hood 600mm Recirculating Duct Kitchen Ventilation Extractor Fan with Grease Aluminum Filters Silver
XF100S - Standard Model
Air Extraction m3/hr : 85m3/hr (20Pa MAX)
Air Extraction L/s : 23 L/s
Noise : 41dB(A)
Watts : 14W
Manrose XF100 Extractor Fan Range Overview
The Manrose range of 100mm (4") Bathroom/ Toilet Fans incorporates the latest technology and design and offers the most comprehensive range with the widest choice of options and variations.
Attractively styled in high gloss ABS thermoplastics for modern appearance and ease of cleaning, designed for easy installation and can be wall, ceiling or window mounted (Please Note Pullcord Model can not be ceiling mounted).
There are several options available; Standard model for remote switching, integral Pullcord units, and Timer models which incorporate an electronic time delay switch. Humidistat Control models are also available which are designed to switch on the fan as the humidity rises in the bathroom and off as it drops. The Passive Infra-Red model is sensitive to movement and will switch on the fan when someone enters a room and switch it off when the room is vacated. XF100PIR - 3 Year Warranty
Designed for wall or ceiling mounting, this comprehensive range offers a wide selection of models for use in bathrooms and toilets.
Quiet and efficient, the 100mm (4") series has an impressive extract rate of 85mÂ³/hr, 23 litres per second.
The units are all manufactured using high ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
Power is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance free life.
Designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1), rated to IP24.