Plant Theatre Bonsai Trio Kit - 3 Distinctive Bonsai Trees to Grow.
List Price: €18.10 (£14.99)
Our Price: €14.48 (£11.99 / £12.29 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €3.62 (20%)
This item is back-ordered. Order now and it will be delivered as soon as it is available.
Publisher: Plant Theatre
Release date: 12th September, 2015
Media: Garden & Outdoors
- Everything you need to grow these 3 distinctive Bonsai trees in one box
- Silver Birch (Betchula Pendula), Red Maple (Acer Rubrum) & Mountain Pine (Pinus Mugo Pumilio)
- 3 Seed Varieties, 6 Growing Pots, 6 Peat Blocks, 6 Plant Markers & 6 Sealable Propagator Bags
- Sowing & Growing Tips included
- Makes a great gift - why not check out the Forbidden Fruit Kit also by Plant Theatre
- Bonsai Pruning Scissors - General Purpose (Inc Postage)
- Bonsai Basics: A Comprehensive Guide to Care and Cultivation (Pyramids)
- Small Bonsai Tree Pruning Kit
- Bonsai Focus Unique Liquid Concentrated Fertiliser 300ml
- Funky Veg Kit by Plant Theatre â€“ 5 Extraordinary Vegetables to Grow
- PLASTIC BONSAI POTS 15 x10x6cm PACK OF 3
- Plant Theatre Cocktail Garden Kit 6-Varieties to Grow
- Hot Chilli & Sweet Pepper Kit by Plant Theatre - 6 Different Varieties to Grow
- Herb Garden Seed Kit Gift Box - 6 Different Herbs to Grow
- Plant Theatre Psychedelic Salad Kit
Bonsai is an art that has been practised in Asia for many centuries. Bonsai trees are grown in small containers and trimmed and trained with wires so that they remain small and elegant. Planting a Bonsai tree from seed is a slow but rewarding process and you will have to allow time for the tree to take root and grow strong before you start training and pruning. The kit contains the following varieties 1 packet of Silver Birch seeds (Betchula Pendula) - a fantastic tree to learn with, it is deciduous and has many qualities including attractive bark, small leaves and autumn colour. 1 packet of Red Maple seeds (Acer Rubrum) - a native American deciduous tree which makes a vibrant and colourful Bonsai. 1 packet of Mountain Pine seeds (Pinus Mugo Pumilio) - an evergreen with a rounded spread and shape and dark green foliage. Also included in the box are 6 starter growing pots made from peat, 6 Peat blocks which expand when watered, 6 Plant Markers, 6 Plastic propagation bags and Sowing & Growing Tips. The seeds in this kit are of UK origin. (Please note the picture of the ceramic pot on the box is not included and is for illustrative purposes only).