1 of 3
- The Beatles' final studio effort is considered by many to be their masterpiece. This 50th Anniversary remix from Giles Martin (son of original producer George Martin) is sourced directly from the original eight-track session tapes, and remains faithful to the original while improving upon its iconic sound.
- A must not just for Beatles fans, but for music fans of every genre who appreciate the incredible artistry of songs like "Something", "Come Together", "Here Comes the Sun", "Because" and more.
- This Super Deluxe box set presents 40 tracks-including "The Long One", a newly discovered, archival trial edit & mix for the album's epic Side 2 medley-on three CDs and one Blu-ray disc (Dolby Atmos, 96kHz/24 bit high resolution stereo, and 96 kHz/24 bit DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1).
- The four discs are housed in a slip-sleeved 12" by 12" 100-page hardbound book with a foreword by Paul McCartney, introduction by Giles Martin introduction, plus insightful, in-depth chapters written by Beatles historian Kevin Howlet.
- The gorgeous book is illustrated with rare and previously unpublished photographs, including many taken by Linda McCartney; never before published images of handwritten lyrics, sketches, and a George Martin score; Beatles correspondence, recording sheets, and tape boxes; and reproduced original print ads.
- Contributors: The Beatles
- Format: Box set
- Binding: Audio CD
- Edition: 50th Anniversary Edition
- Brand: UNIVERSAL STRATEGIC
- Languages: English
- Height: 0.71 Inches
- Width: 12.68 Inches
- Length: 12.80 Inches
- Weight: 3.85 Pounds
- Released: September 27, 2019
- Number of units: 4