Floorplan 3D Home Design Suite V.7 & FREE Complete Home Decorating Book
Our Price: €11.96 (£9.95 / £10.20 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Platform: Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Release date: 7th June, 2002
- Special Offer: FREE Home Decorating Book
- Includes over £70 of software FREE!
- Corel OCR Scan & Trace
- TurboCAD v8 Designer
- TurboProject Express v4
- Kitchen Showroom Design Kit
- Complete Landscape & Garden
- 1001 Full Editable HomeStyles FloorPlans
- 1000+ Home Design Library
- Create in 2D, visualise in fully rendered 3D
- Drag n Drop objects
- Add lighting, electrics, heating, plumbing, furniture etc
- Print or save your designs to the Web
- Manual in PDF format
- FloorPlan 3D Home Design Suite 8.0 & FREE Home Software Value Pack
- FloorPlan 3D Home Design Suite 8.0 & House Doctor Book inc. free Home Software Pack
- Floorplan 3D Home Design Suite 8.0
Get your ideas off the ground and design your dream home with the Floorplan 3D Home Design Suite 7.0 CD-ROM. This program is for those designing the interior or exterior of their home, adding an extension or simply re-modelling a particular room.
You drag-and-drop walls, windows, doors and furniture to quickly create the look you want and then you can call up a photo-realistic 3D representation of your designs to bring it alive. In theory this sounds a good way of seeing how your plans could work out before you give the builders the go-ahead but be aware that it may take a while to master the tools. You have to learn how to measure distances within your drawings and how to display and hide dimensions. Still there is a good, thorough user’s guide that takes you through different applications (for example, how to insert and draw a wall). Using a cursor to create a wall is undoubtedly a lot simpler than using a pencil and a ruler and has the advantage of allowing you to easily delete any mistakes.
You can also add outside features to your home like balconies, driveways, fences and gates. For people planning their home or garden this is undeniably a handy tool but those who are unfamiliar with this way of working may need a bit of practice (although you should soon master the software). An additional handy feature is that any ideas can be saved on the Internet so you can share them with your friends and families.--Justin Hunt