BRAINtastic! Word Skills KS2 (PC CD)
Our Price: €14.81 (£12.29 / £12.60 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Platform: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 98, Mac
Release date: 30th July, 2009
- Quality, multi-award winning educational software
- Fun, exciting activities that motivate kids to learn
- Content based solidly on the school curriculum
- Children, parents and teachers love it!
- You choose the content, your kids choose a cool reward game
- Three games to choose from, Bugwhack, Extreme Fashion, Galactic Retrieval Squad
- Key Stage 2, 7-11 years
- BRAINtastic! Maths KS2 Part 1 (PC CD)
- BRAINtastic! Maths KS2 Part 2 (PC CD)
- Learning Ladder Year 5
- Ultimate Maths Invaders (PC CD)
- Computer Classroom at Home: Key Stage 2 Study Pack (For Ages 7-9) (PC/Mac)
- Learning Ladder Year 4
- Computer Classroom at Home: Key Stage 2 Study Pack (For Ages 9-11) (PC/Mac)
- Become A Human Body Explorer
- PC Fun Club: Art Attack Digital (PC)
- Learning Ladder: Years 1 & 2
BRAINtastic has been developed to to motivate children to learn.
Simply login and complete the selected content to be rewarded for your efforts with time spent playing a fun reward game. BRAINtastic is a self-contained learning system that works alone or expands as other BRAINtastic titles are added.
Powerful diagnostic and reporting capabilities zero-in on your child's learning needs.
Educational content is presented in a huge variety of question types including multiple choice, drag-and-drop, missing answer and more!
Promotes confidence in using basic functional elements of language, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Builds understanding of common spelling patterns and rules, establishes command of grammar and punctuation fundamentals, focuses on prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, homophones, homographs and homonyms.
Fully correlated with the National Literacy Strategy - Key Stage Two.
Contains over 1,000 teacher-created questions.