Veterinary parasitology All-Inclusive Self-Assessment - More than 680 Success Criteria, Instant Visual Insights, Comprehensive Spreadsheet Dashboard, Auto-Prioritised for Quick Results
Our Price: €70.08 (£59.00 / £60.47 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: The Art of Service
ESRB Age Rating: Everyone
- Veterinary parasitology Self-Assessment ensures you don't miss anything: More than 680 critical Veterinary parasitology success criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for one or multiple participants
- Shows you instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Veterinary parasitology Self-Assessment. Versatile; no requirement to apply all the criteria to get results
- Dynamically auto-prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows you exactly what to do next
- This CD-ROM shipped product Ensures Private, Offline Secure Data Protection of your Sensitive Self-Assessment results
The complete tool you need to an all-inclusive Veterinary parasitology Self-Assessment. Featuring more than 680 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core steps of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Veterinary parasitology improvements can be made.
In using the criteria you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Veterinary parasitology projects, initiatives, stakeholders, groups and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Veterinary parasitology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
With the Veterinary parasitology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Veterinary parasitology areas need attention.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Veterinary parasitology investments work better.
This Veterinary parasitology All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.