Creatine Capsules - Creatine pyruvate - For athletes in weight training. 120 vegan capsules from TOOSHAPED
List Price: €26.05 (£20.9)
Our Price: €22.31 (£17.90 / £18.35 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €3.74 (14%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Media: Personal Care
- WHY PYRUVATE INSTEAD OF MONOHYDRATE? The targeted energy supply of pyruvate exceeds that of conventional preparations and provides better endurance in addition to higher performance.
- GAIN WEIGHT FAST: Creatine provides the energy for muscles in a short stress phase and pyruvate boosts their endurance with increased energy supply where it is needed.
- WHY NO POWDER? In creatine, the only difference between capsules and powder is the form of administration. Capsules are much easier to use on the go; the effect remains the same and solubility is the same.
- DIRECTIONS: 2×1 capsule per day (one each 30 min before and after training). If you weigh more than 80 kg (176 lb.), use 2×2 capsules per day. Ensure adequate hydration.
- CONTENTS: 120 vegan capsules (no tablets) in a practical TOOSHAPED bag. Per 2 capsules 780 mg pure, effective creatine or 1,560 mg creatine per 4 capsules). (
- Lacari ® 100 Premium Vacuum Bag - 20x30 cm - Perfect for Sous Vide cooking - Vacuum bag for all film sealing machines - Made in Germany
- BLISSANY® 4-Piece Ear Cleaner Set, Medical Ear Cleaner Made of Stainless Steel, Ear Spoon, Earwax Removal/Cleaning Ears,- incl. Storage Box & Cleaning Brush
- BearCraft Fanny Pack | Sporty Waist Bag with 2 separate compartments | Unisex Belt Bag for leisure sports travel hiking jogging
- MiSmile Teeth Whitening Kit *Whiter Teeth in only 10 Minutes*
- Ares Foto® 49mm Lens Cap Center-Pinch, Extra Strong Springs, Made From 100% Recycled Plastic for Sony Canon Nikon Fujifilm Olympus
- Rescue your Videotapes! - Version 9 - Digitizing Video Cassettes Made Easy (PC)
- Ovy Basal Thermometer for Ovulation Tracking + Free app (iOS & Android) | Perfect for Natural Family Planning, Fertility Test & Baby Thermometer
What is creatine pyruvate?Creatine is a substance produced by the body and processed in the liver, kidneys and pancreas. It serves as an energy reserve and the combination of creatine and pyruvate increases the concentration of creatine in the blood. Thus muscles can be strained without risk, training becomes more intensive and the regeneration phase is shorter. Pyruvate is formed as pyruvic acid in the muscles during physical exertion and promotes fat burning. Creatine provides energy for the muscles in a short stress phase and pyruvate boosts their endurance with increased energy supply where it is needed.
Why pyruvate and not creatine monohydrate?Pyruvate's targeted energy supply exceeds that of conventional preparations and provides better endurance in addition to higher performance. Stomach acid can degrade creatine monohydrate into creatinine which is then excreted. Of course, each body reacts differently to supplements; the advantage of pyruvate is that energy production from food is increased, muscle maintenance and muscle building are supported and the efficiency of the heart muscle is increased.
Why isn't your creatine in powder form?In creatine, the only difference between capsules and powder is the form of administration. Capsules are much easier to use on the go, the effect remains the same and solubility is the same. This makes it easy to take the capsules.
Why isn't your creatine in powder form?For athletes, creatine can be taken over the long term; a 12-week cycle followed by a break of eight to ten weeks is recommended.