The Time-Crunched Triathlete: Race-Winning Fitness in 8 Hours a Week (The Time-Crunched Athlete) by: Chris Carmichael, Jim Rutberg
List Price: €21.59 (£17.99)
Our Price: €17.99 (£14.99)
You Save: €3.60 (17%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 25th November, 2010
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
- Pedro's Unisex Adult Tyre Levers Yellow Tyre Levers Yellow - Yellow.
- The Triathlete's Training Bible: The World’s Most Comprehensive Training Guide, 4th Ed.
- Training and Racing with a Power Meter, 2nd Ed.
- The Time-Crunched Cyclist: Race-Winning Fitness in 6 Hours a Week, 3rd Ed. (The Time-Crunched Athlete)
- Speedo Men's Boom Splice' Jammer
- To the Finish Line: A World Champion Triathlete's Guide to Your Perfect Race
- Your Best Triathlon: Advanced Training for Serious Triathletes
- Swim Smooth - The Complete Coaching System for Swimmers and Triathletes
The Time-Crunched Triathlete presents a fast-paced triathlon training program formulated by proffessional cyclist and former Olympian Chris Carmichael. Drawing on his experience of coaching busy endurance athletes(such as seven time Tour De france champion Lance Armstrong) Carmichael helps you to build speed and endurance fitness on a realistic schedule that you can fit into a busy daily routine.This handy paperbook comes complete with training plans, nutritional guidance,case studies and success stories making it the ideal all-round resource for active woking proffessionals. Features:Author:Chris Carmichael and Jim RutbergPaperbackBlack and white photo illustrationsPublisher:Velo PressPublished:December 2010313 pagesPage Size:153x230mmWeight:540g