Scratch Map Travel Edition - Travel Sized Personalised World Map Poster, Travel Gift - Luckies of London
List Price: €14.43 (£11.95)
Our Price: €14.25 (£11.80 / £12.09 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €0.18 (1%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Luckies of London
Release date: 2nd February, 2012
Media: Office Product
- An original Scratch Map map by Luckies - Inventors of the Scratch Map concept back in 2009.
- Remove the gold foil to record where you've been and create a unique record of your journeys.
- Designed & made in UK. A super high quality design product packaged in a beautiful gift tube.
- Accept no substitutes. Beware of nasty imitations (some don't even come in a gift tube!).
- Map dimensions 42 x 29.7cm. Tube dimensions 32.3 x 5.3cm.
- Trip Planner and Travel Journal: Vacation Planner & Diary for 4 Trips, with Checklists, Itinerary & more [ Softback Notebook * Large (8” x 10”) * Antique Map ] (Travel Gifts)
- Best Ever Travel Tips: Get the Best Travel Secrets & Advice from the Experts (Lonely Planet)
- A Little Book For Big Ideas Pocket Notepad x 2 - Vintage World Map Design With Gift Tag
- Turn a Tablet to a Towel with Splash of Water - x5
- Adventure Fund Jar Money Box (ARI022)
- Ask Me About My T Rex Dinosaur T Shirt Funny Flip Over Head Adult
- Sass & Belle Vintage World Map Luggage Tag
- Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2018 (Lonely Planet Travel Reference)
- How to Shit Around the World: The Art of Staying Clean and Healthy While Traveling: The Art of Staying Clean and Healthy While Travelling (Travelers' Tales Guides)
- Sass & Belle Vintage Map Big Ideas Notebook, Multi-Colour
Scratch Map Personalised Travel Edition world Map Poster
Following the enormous success of The Scratch Map Poster, we now bring you The Travel Edition. This miniature map is still as cool as its predecessor but cuter in every way. It makes the best present for any globetrotter as the map (in its sturdy tube) fits into your rucksack without taking up too much valuable room.
The idea behind Scratch Map Travel Edition is that you can take it with you as you journey round the globe and scratch off where you've been on route - all you do is scratch off the gold top foil layer of the place you have visited to reveal a brand new and wonderful world underneath. Everyone intends to keep a log or a diary when they are voyaging but in reality you generally just forget, can't be bothered or get writers block.
The Scratch Map Travel Edition is the perfect way to keep a tally of where you've been, plus, flip the Scratch Map Travel Edition over and you have even more glorious things to fill in, map out and stick on. Amongst other things, the reverse side of the Scratch Map Travel Edition has a plain white map to allow you the opportunity to plot your route. You can also paste an image of yourself in the 'before' box and then 'after'.
The perfect way to assess the tanning progression! The Travel Edition Scratch Map also has some top tips on it. For example, did you know that Bulgarians shake their heads from side to side to mean 'yes' and nod up and down to say 'no'? Did you know that cutting down a cactus in America carries a twenty five year prison sentence? Perhaps think twice about bringing home a prickly present for someone. One of the other quirks the map has is sections where you can jot down the music you listened to, the best friend you made and the top 10 highlights. In short, the Scratch Map Travel Edition is brilliant.