WaterWipes Baby Wipes Sensitive Newborn Skin, 240 Wipes (4 Packs of 60 Wipes)
List Price: €12.73 (£10.34)
Our Price: €9.85 (£8.00 / £8.20 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €2.88 (23%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Irish Breeze
Release date: 14th February, 2013
Media: Personal Care
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Ideal for cleaning babies' delicate skin, WaterWipes sensitive baby wipes are gentle enough to use even on premature babies. Approved for use by Allergy UK.
- MIDWIFE RECOMMENDED. 97% of midwives* recommend you use cotton wool and water or WaterWipes. (*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October - November 2014).
- SUITABLE FROM BIRTH. WaterWipes are the world's purest newborn baby wipes. Perfect for the sensitive skin of a baby, toddler, or an adult. A suitable alternative to cotton wool and water.
- ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS. Contains 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. The fruit extract acts as a gentle skin conditioner.
- MULTI-USE WIPES. Other suitable usage includes: cleaning baby's hands and face when they are weaning and teething, as well as for use on adult's sensitive skin care, elderly skin care and as pet wipes. 4 packs of 60 unscented wipes make it easy to bring your WaterWipes with you when you travel.
- Johnson's Baby Cotton Pads - Pack of 12 x 50, Total 600 pads
- Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Refill x 3
- Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Cream 75ml
- Pampers Size 1 New Baby Jumbo Box Nappies - Pack of 72 Nappies
- Blessed Birth – Premium Maternity Bundle | 1 Pack of 5 Carriwell Postpartum Hospital Panties, 1 Box of 10 Natracare Maternity Pads for After Birth & Blessed Birth Card | Overnight Bag Birth Essentials
- Pampers Pure Protection Size 1 2-5kg (35 Pieces)
- 24 Pampers Change mats Baby Mats (12x2).
- Pampers Premium Protection, Monthly Saving Pack, Soft Comfort, Approved by British Skin Foundation, Size 3, 204 Nappies, 6-10 kg
- Aptamil 1 First Milk Ready Made from Birth Onwards Stage 1 Starter 70ml Pack Of 6
- Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment, 100g
WaterWipes are developed, with water and a drop of fruit extract, for newborn babies' much thinner and more delicate skin which is very sensitive to chemicals that may cause irritation and rashes. 97% of healthcare professionals* recommends WaterWipes. Maternity wards in the UK and Ireland regularly use WaterWipes and recommend them to new parents.
WaterWipes are made with purified water and a drop of fruit extract. Because of this, WaterWipes can be used not only for diapering but also: - Baby's face and hands or a quick head-to-toe wash. - Weaning & Teething. - Adults' allergy prone and sensitive skin types. - Elderly skin care. - Pet Wipes. - General body skin care (for camping, hiking, picnic, sports etc).