WaterWipes Baby Wipes Sensitive Skin, 4 packs x 60 wipes (240 wipes)
List Price: €12.47 (£10.34)
Our Price: €9.65 (£8.00 / £8.20 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €2.82 (23%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Irish Breeze
Release date: 14th February, 2013
Media: Personal Care
- We are transitioning our baby wipes over to a multi-language pack. The quality of our baby wipes and packaging hasn't changed. Please see FAQ's for more information.
- WaterWipes baby wipes contain 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract
- Our baby wipes are suitable from birth and for sensitive skin
- Approved by Allergy UK
- Our baby wipes are also suitable for cleaning baby's hands and face when they are weaning and teething, as well as for use on adult's sensitive skin care, elderly skin care and as pet wipes.
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream 40ml
- Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Refill x 3
- Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Nappy Disposal Tub, White
- Abena Premium Maternity Pads, 14-Piece
- Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment, 100g
- Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Cream 75ml
- Bloomsbury Mill - Pack of 6 x Muslin Squares - Stars, Chevrons & Polka Dots - Blue
- Pampers Size 1 New Baby Jumbo Box Nappies - Pack of 72 Nappies
- Aveeno Baby Daily Care Moisturising Lotion, 150 ml
WaterWipes are developed, with water and a drop of fruit extract, for newborn babies' much thinner and more delicate skin which is very sensitive to chemicals that may cause irritation and rashes. 97% of healthcare professionals* recommends WaterWipes. Maternity wards in the UK and Ireland regularly use WaterWipes and recommend them to new parents.
WaterWipes are made with purified water and a drop of fruit extract. Because of this, WaterWipes can be used not only for diapering but also: - Baby's face and hands or a quick head-to-toe wash. - Weaning & Teething. - Adults' allergy prone and sensitive skin types. - Elderly skin care. - Pet Wipes. - General body skin care (for camping, hiking, picnic, sports etc).