Scratch Map® Deluxe Edition Personalised World Map By Luckies
List Price: €20.34 (£16.95)
Our Price: €18.28 (£15.23 / £15.61 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €2.06 (10%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Luckies of London
Release date: 20th October, 2013
Media: Office Product
- An original Scratch Map® map by Luckies - Inventors of the Scratch Map® concept back in 2009.
- Remove the copper foil to record where you've been and create a unique record of your journeys.
- Designed & made in UK. A super high quality design product packaged in a beautiful gift tube. Features smart matte finish.
- Accept no substitutes. Beware of nasty imitations (some don't even come in a gift tube!).
- Map dimensions 82.5 x 59.4 cm. Tube dimensions 61 x 6.5cm.
- 1000 Places to See Before You Die
- Trip Planner and Travel Journal: Vacation Planner & Diary for 4 Trips, with Checklists, Itinerary & more [ Softback Notebook * Large (8” x 10”) * Antique Map ] (Travel Gifts)
- Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travelist: The 500 Best Places on the Planet...Ranked (Lonely Planet General Reference)
- GB eye 59.4 x 84.1 cm A1 Frame, Black, Multi-Colour
- Scratch Map Original Personalised World Map By Luckies
- Detailed Scratchable Travel Map with 196 Country Flags, Vibrant Colours, Great Scratchable World Map Gift For Any Traveller.
- Scratch Map Travel Size Personalised World Map By Luckies
- A1 Size Frame BLACK Colour 4 cm THICK FLAT SHAPE Frame for Poster Size 33.1x23.4 IN 84.1x59.4 CM
- Arpan 10 x 15 cm Vintage collage - UK-European Travel Memo Photo Album for 200 Photos 4 x 6''
- You Only Live Once: A Lifetime of Experiences for the Explorer in all of us (Lonely Planet)
Show off your travels in style with the new Deluxe Edition of the original Scratch Map. It's name speaks for itself, it's deluxe! It has all the excellent features of the original Scratch Map but is larger, with added islands, more intricate detail and more style. It's black background with copper foil covering looks sophisticated and slick on any wall and the bright colours of the map underneath look elegant against it's stylish backdrop.