Scratch Map Deluxe Edition - Personalised World Map Poster, Travel Gift - Luckies of London
Our Price: €20.39 (£16.95 / £17.37 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Luckies of London
Release date: 20th October, 2013
Media: Office Product
- An original Scratch Map® map by Luckies - Inventors of the Scratch Map® concept back in 2009.
- Remove the copper foil to record where you've been and create a unique record of your journeys.
- Designed & made in UK. A super high quality design product packaged in a beautiful gift tube. Features smart matte finish.
- Accept no substitutes. Beware of nasty imitations (some don't even come in a gift tube!).
- Map dimensions 82.5 x 59.4cm. Tube dimensions 62 x 6.5cm.
- 1000 Places to See Before You Die
- Trip Planner and Travel Journal: Vacation Planner & Diary for 4 Trips, with Checklists, Itinerary & more [ Softback Notebook * Large (8” x 10”) * Antique Map ] (Travel Gifts)
- Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travelist: The 500 Best Places on the Planet...Ranked (Lonely Planet General Reference)
- Scratch Map UK & Ireland Edition - Personalised World Map Poster, Travel Gift - Luckies of London
- A1 Size Frame BLACK Colour 4 cm THICK FLAT SHAPE Frame for Poster Size 33.1x23.4 IN 84.1x59.4 CM
- How to Shit Around the World: The Art of Staying Clean and Healthy While Traveling: The Art of Staying Clean and Healthy While Travelling (Travelers' Tales Guides)
- Scratch Map Original Personalised World Map Poster, Travel Gift - Luckies of London
- Scratch Off World Map Poster - with US States and Country Flags, Track Your Adventures. Includes Scratcher and Memory Stickers, Perfect for Travelers, By Earthabitats(TM)
- Miusco 5 Piece Silicone Cooking Utensil Set with Natural Acacia Hard Wood Handle, Black
- Travelogue, Original Edition, Interactive Travel Journal with Scratchable Pages - Luckies of London
Show off your travels in style with the new Deluxe Edition of the original Scratch Map. It's name speaks for itself, it's deluxe! It has all the excellent features of the original Scratch Map but is larger, with added islands, more intricate detail and more style. It's black background with copper foil covering looks sophisticated and slick on any wall and the bright colours of the map underneath look elegant against it's stylish backdrop.