Cleanmarine for Women, 600mg (60-Capsules)
List Price: €28.43 (£23.99)
Our Price: €22.10 (£18.65 / £19.12 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €6.33 (22%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Media: Personal Care
- Unique all-in-1 omega 3, phytonutrient & vitamin blend to provide extra nutritional support for menstruating women
- Each capsule is packed with omega 3, vitamins b1, b2, b6 & d3, as well as rosemary extract & soy Isoflavones
- Vitamins b6 contributes to normal psychological function & regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin b2 & vitamin b6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Msc certified for sustainability & tested sports safe - WADA approved
- Cleanmarine for Men- 600mg (60-Capsules)
- Cleanmarine MenoMin, 600mg (60-Capsules)
- Cleanmarine Krill Oil 60 x 590mg
- Quest Kyolic Garlic 1000mg - 45 Tablets
- Pharma Nord Bio-Glucan Plus - Pack of 150 Tablets
- Immiflex 90 Capsules
- Food Science of Vermont Mega Probiotic-ND Capsules, 120 Count
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium 300mg 30 Vegetarian Capsules
- Nutri Advanced Probiotic Plus 60 Caps
- Clean Marine Menomin for Women - 60 x 600mg Gelcaps (Pack of 2)
Cleanmarine Krill Oil for Women has been specially fomulated for PMS and menopausal symptoms.
A combination of Omega 3 EPA and DHA from pure Krill Oil, Soy Isoflavones, B Vitamins, Rosemary Extract and MCTs.
Isoflavones are a class of phytoestogens and soy products are the richest sources of Isoflavones in the human diet. Soy may support better menstrual health by favourably altering oestrogen levels and oestrogen metabolism.
Take 2 capsules daily
Krill Oil, MCT Oil, Rosemary Extract, Soy Isoflavones*, Beeswax, Soy lecithin*, Vanillin, Vitamin B1, B2, B6 & D3, in a fish-gelatine, glycerin and ferrous oxide softgel.
* non-genetically modified
Contains shellfish extract (Krill Oil). Check with your doctor before consuming if taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) or if pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.