Acusnore Anti Snore Mouth Guard with Blue Protective Case and Safety Clip1 Units
Our Price: €9.40 (£7.99 / £8.19 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 8th March, 2019
Media: Personal Care
- Long lasting, hygienic mouth guard
- Designed to help protect your teeth and gums
- Made from a high quality thermoplastic material
- Moldable design when submerged in boiling water
- One size fits all
- ANTI SNORE/SNORING STOPPER MOUTH GUARD CUSTOM FIT * CLINICALLY PROVEN TO ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM OF SNORING *
- Stop Snoring, Anti snoring, Snorewizard. NHS recommended.
- Anti Snoring,Genkent Snore Stopper Tongue Soft Transparent Medical,Stop Snoring Silicone Sleep Apnea Night Guard Stop Snore Tongue Retainer
- Anti Snore Devices, Mouth Guard for Grinding Teeth & Snoring, 2-in-1 Snore Stopper & Gum Shield, Retainer Case Included, 2019 New Upgraded Snoring Relief for Night
- Nytol Anti-Snoring Throat Spray, 50ml
- Anti Snoring Devices - Snoring Solution - Internal Nasal Dilator - Snore Solution - Nose Snore Device - 8 Nose Vents - FDA Nose Plugs - BPA Free Stopper Nasal Dilators - E-Book Included (Transparent)
- Stop Snoring MEXITOP Anti Snoring Devices Advanced Snoring Aid Scientifically Designed to Stop Snoring, Heavy Breathing, Sleep Apnea & Nasal Congestion 2 Sizes Inside
- Acusnore Anti Snore 6 Spring Mouth-Piece Guard with Anti Bacterial Storage Case1 Units
- Snoring Science Adjustable Snoring Mouth guard and BONUS Nasal Dilator Set, Anti Snore Devices And Aids To Help You Stop Snoring At Night. The Comfortable Mouthpiece
- HuntGold Snore Stopper Vent, Scientific Design Mini Anti Snoring Sleep Apnea Aid Device Clip Health Sleeping Tool for Snore Heavy Sleep Nasal Clogging
The comfortable and effective Acusnore device works by inserting the mouthpiece into your mouth and over your teeth. The mouthpiece is moulded to the shape of your mouth which you can do by following the easy to follow instructions provided. It holds your jaw in a forward position while you sleep opening the airway and thus preventing snoring.
Immediate Relief from Snoring Heavy Breathing & Grinding Teeth.
There are many reasons why people snore. The most common is called "simple snoring" brought on by tiredness stress obesity drink nasal or sinus problems and even your sleeping position.
During sleep the mouth and throat muscles relax. The tongue can drop and the vibration of the uvula during the sleeping cycle can translate to snoring. The innovative design of the Acusnore Mouth Guard combats this by gently pulling the jaw forward to keep the upper airway open allowing air to flow freely. Inhaling and exhaling is uninterrupted giving you a quiet peaceful night's sleep.