Optimum Fusion Hockey Balls - Multidimple, One Size
Our Price: €3.61 (£2.99 / £3.06 inc. Irish VAT)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- ✔ Top Quality: The Optimum Fusion Hockey Balls are made of high-quality materials. It is made of PVC material, which is constructed seamlessly. This ball had undergone quality assurance and high standard process to ensure that customers get top grade quality products from Optimum.
- ✔ Flexible: If you're looking for a practice or training hockey ball, then this ball from Optimum is perfect for you. You can use this hockey ball to train yourself before an importance match. You can also use this for amateur play or recreational hockey activities with friends.
- ✔ Lightweight: The Optimum Fusion Hockey Balls weigh approximately 5.5 grams, which is great for fun time and even typical practice game!
- ✔ Improve Skills: Hockey is not an easy sport, and you need to train yourself to make sure that you're physically and mentally ready for a professional game. You can use this fusion hockey ball from Optimum if you aspire to be a great hockey player. The Optimum Fusion Hockey Ball is ideal for strict training and practice.
- ✔ Suitable for Hockey Surrounding: Whether you play on turf or grass, this fusion hockey ball from Optimum can offer its maximum capability to its user. The ball is also appropriate for use on both sand based and water based pitches.
- Graydon Wooden Core junior Hockey Stick with fibreglass protection (32)
- GRAYS Unisex's Rogue Ultrabow, Purple/Pink, Size 32
- GRAYS Unisex's G1000 Stickbag, Black/Grey/Pink, One Size
- KOOKABURRA Unisex's Nitrogen Bag, Mauve, x1 Stick Capacity
- Slazenger Kids Ikon Hockey Stick Juniors Players Equipment Training Sports Multi 32 Inch
- KOOKABURRA Kids' 2017 Illusion Hockey Stick, Pink, 34-Inch
- GRAYS Unisex's Glitter Xtra Ball, Pink, 5.5 oz
- KOOKABURRA Kids' 2017 Clone Hockey Stick, Blue, 34-Inch
- KOOKABURRA Wood Burst Junior Hockey Stick, Blue, 28in
- KOOKABURRA Unisex's Meteor Hockey Stick, White/Orange/Black, 32 Litre