Berghaus Mens Freeflow 35 Litre Rucksack
No price available
Sorry, this item is not currently available
- VENTILATED DESIGN - Curved design maximises airflow across the back
- COOL & DRY COMFORT - Back stays cooler, reducing the build-up of heat and sweat
- CUSTOM COMFORT - Fine-tune your perfect fit using adjustable chest and waist strap.
- Berghaus Men's Tech 2.0 Neck Short Sleeve Crew T
- Salomon Men's Hiking Boots, X Radiant MID GTX
- 2L Hydration Bladder Bag Cycling Hydration Backpack Water Bag for Sports Hiking Camping Climbing Hiking Blue
- The North Face Men's Convertible Hiking Exploration Outdoor Trouser
- Berghaus Womens Freeflow 25 Litre Rucksack
- Berghaus Men's Paclite Gore-Tex Waterproof Overtrousers
- Berghaus Freeflow Outdoor Backpack, 30 Litres
- 2L Hydration Bladder Bag, GIM Upgrade Hydration Backpack BPA Free Leakproof Water Reservoir with Self-Locking Valve for Cycling Water Bag for Sports Hiking Camping Climbing Hiking Blue
- Dorset & South Devon Coast Path (Trailblazer British Walking Guide): South West Coast Path Part 3 - Plymouth to Poole Harbour, 88 Large-Scale Maps
- Tresbro Climbing Rope Home Fire Emergency Escape Rope 10M 20M 30M 50M 70M, Multifunctional Cord Safety Rope for Hiking Caving Camping Rescue Exploration and Engineering Protection.
Berghaus Freeflow 35 Rucksack Fully loaded and ready to go, the Freeflow 35 is the perfect pack for day hikes or multi-day adventures. The Freeflow 35's unique new back design keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever. By maximising airflow, the neck design reduces the build-up of heat and sweat by ensuring minimal contact between the pack and your back. The curved design eradicates the build-up of heat and sweat and ensures you remain cool, dry and comfortable. The rucksack also features multiple different adjustable straps to provide an optimum fit. A chest strap can be used to adjust the height of the backpack as well as this, a waist strap ensures a tight fit comfortable fit. Side compression straps and top tension straps can be used to compress the pack so that there is less bulk on those long outdoor walks. A zipped front pocket is perfect for storing maps whilst a hip belt has multiple zippered pockets to store your essential items. Dual walking pole holders provide the perfect place to store your trekking pole once back on flat ground. Lastly, the pack is compatible with an h20 reservoir.