ASICS Men's Gt-2000 6 Running Shoes, (Black/White/Carbon 9001), 10.5 UK 46 EU
List Price: €155.41 (£127.27)
Our Price: €125.23 (£102.55 / £105.11 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €30.18 (19%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 2 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- Mesh upper - Improves ventilation to keep you cool.
- Wider forefoot - Reduces risk of irritation and allows for natural toe splay.
- Seamless construction - Minimises risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Heat welded overlays - Swathe the foot in stability plus durability.
- Padded heel - Adds soft support.
- ASICS Men's Gt-2000 6 Trail Plasmaguard Running Shoes
- ASICS Men's Gt-2000 7 Running Shoes
- ASICS Men's Gt-2000 5 Running Shoes Blue/Black
- ASICS Men's Gel-ds Trainer 23 Running Shoes
- ASICS Women's Gt-2000 6 Running Shoes Grey
- ASICS Men's Gt-1000 6 Running Shoes
- Mens More Mile London 5 Pack Running Socks Multicolour Padded
- ASICS Men's Gt-1000 7 Running Shoes
- 5 Pairs More Mile New York Cushioned Coolmax Sports Running Socks
- High 5 Zero Tropical Flavour Electrolyte and Magnesium Sports Drink Tabs (Pack of 20) - Transparent
ASICS GT-2000 6 Running Shoes The GT-2000 6 is designed for any distance, any pace and anyone looking for a stable, supportive running shoe that you can trust. Whether you're just starting out or you're a long-time GT-2000 fan, this is a shoe that won't let you down. Mesh Upper Mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforations in the fabric increase airflow to create a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. The forefoot has been opened up to reduce irritation and allow for natural toe splay, and the shoe's seamless construction minimises the risk of rubbing and blisters; because we know how those can ruin your day. Heat welded overlays swathe the foot in improved stability plus durability, helping to anchor you to the midsole and reduce in-shoe slippage so that you can enjoy smooth distraction-free strides. The padded heel adds soft support while a cushioned tongue alleviates lace pressure. Independently placed eyelets also disperse lace tension, further contributing to the customised and comfortable fitting environment of the GT-2000 6. FlyteFoam Midsole An Ortholite sockliner lies atop a lightweight midsole as an extra helping of plush, step-in comfort. This sockliner has also been treated with antimicrobial technology to reduce the growth of odour-causing bacteria, giving your shoes that fresher-for-longer feel. A layer of SpEVA resides below, improving bounce-back characteristics while decreasing midsole breakdown when running. Embedded within the midsole, are the Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems. These help to attenuate shock at heel-strike and toe-off, sparing your joints as you sprint down onto hard, unforgiving surfaces, and promoting a smooth transition through the gait cycle. ASICS then play their ace card in lightweight cushioning: FlyteFoam. A third layer of protection, bounce and comfort: it provides you with unmatched shock absorption and a lively ride. FlyteFoam is the lightest cushionin