adidas Junior Hockey Shoes - SS19 - J5 Pink
No price available
Sorry, this item is not currently available
- Synthetic Upper - For durability and a supportive fit.
- Bootee-Style Construction - Locks out mud and moisture.
- Traditional Lace Up Closure - For a secure and personalised fit.
- Padded Tongue and Collar - Enhances comfort.
- Eco Ortholite Insole - Environmentally friendly insole which increases comfort.
- GRAYS Unisex's Shield Shinguard, Fluo Pink/Black, Medium
- GRAYS Kids Skinful Gloves
- GAME GUARD Gumshield - BABY PINK - Junior
- WackySox Watermelon Sports Socks Young Adult Shoe Size 2-6
- GRAYS Glitter Xtra Ball
- adidas Fabela Rise Women's Hockey Shoes - SS19
- GRAYS Girls' G600 Skort
- GRAYS G600 Hockey Shin Guards
- adidas FLX24 Compo 6 Junior Hockey Stick
- adidas Junior Hockey Shoes - SS19
adidas Junior Hockey Shoes These lightweight hockey shoes are designed to give kids the sure-footed acceleration they need to attack the net. Synthetic Upper The adidas Junior Hockey Shoes are constructed with a synthetic upper which boosts durable properties whilst ensuring a supportive fit. The bootee-style construction helps to create an effective seal which locks out mud and moisture, allowing a clean and comfortable fit. The traditional lace-up closure offers a secure and more personalised fit, meanwhile, the padded tongue and collar enhance comfort, reducing the risk of irritation and discomfort. EVA Midsole and Rubber Outsole An Eco Ortholite lines the midsole which is an environmentally friendly insole which assists in increasing comfort and performance. Under this lies EVA which additionally enhances comfort, promoting plush underfoot cushioning every step you take. A rubber outsole completes these junior hockey shoes which enhance grip and durability. adiwear is placed in high wear areas of the shoe, for example, the heel, to increase the life-span of the shoe. The sole is also equipped with a mud release surface when reduces the build-up of mud, whilst the multi-directional lugs help to enhance grip, performance, and speed.