A Bed of Your Own by: Mij Kelly
Our Price: €8.08 (£6.99)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Hodder Children's Books
Release date: 2nd August, 2012
- ATCHOO: The Complete Guide to Good Manners
- Have You Seen My Potty?
- My Big Girl Bed: A Princess Polly book
- The Girl Who Got Out of Bed
- The Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep: A New Way of Getting Children to Sleep
- Big Enough for a Bed: Sesame Street (Sesame Street Board Books)
- Loving Comfort: A Toddler Weaning Story
- The Sleep Fairy
- The Little Elephant Who Wants to Fall Asleep: A New Way of Getting Children to Sleep
- Happy Learners Limited Bedtime Reward Chart -Stay in bed all night - Children's Reusable Sticker Chart
This is the story of Suzy Sue, ready for bed just like you! But then she finds a cow, a horse, a sheep and a goat all fighting for space in her bed! Will she ever get to sleep? The perfect bedtime companion for young children, A Bed of Your Own has been read on CBeebies and is the third book in the Suzy Sue series. This paperback book has 30 pages and measures: 26.5 x 26 x 0.3cm.