Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (blue-eyed boy) by: Carol V Aebersold
List Price: €36.17 (£29.95)
Our Price: €30.14 (£24.96 / £25.58 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €6.03 (17%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Publisher: Overseas Editions
Release date: 1st October, 2005
- The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition hardbound children's book and One of Santa's special Blue-Eyed scout elves.
- This cleverly rhymed children's book explains the story of Santa's scout elves, who are sent to be Santa's eyes and ears at children's homes around the world!
- When a family adopts a scout elf and gives it a name, the scout elf receives his or her Christmas magic and can fly to the North Pole each night to tell Santa Claus about all of the day's adventures-
- This special tradition has captured the hearts of children all over the world who have embraced the magic of adopting their very own scout elf.
- Suitable for children ages 3+
- Ginger Ray Elf Christmas Foot Print Stencil Elf on the shelf - Santa and Friends
- VIP Elf Sleeping Bag with Pillow - VIP Elf For Christmas Accessory
- Elf on The Shelf "Scout Elves At Play"
- Magical Elf Door
- An Elf's Story: The Elf On The Shelf (Christmas Decoration) [DVD] 
- VIP Elf Elf Swing- Vip Elf Accessory
- Elf Corner Message Board - Naughty Elves Love Good Children Christmas Decoration
- Naughty Elf Tape - 3 x 3 Yards Of Tape - Novelty Christmas Decorations
- Little Elf Door
- Miniature Ladder Fairy, Elf, Hobbit Door. Wooden Accessory. Little 10 CM tall.
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition is the very special tool that helps Santa know who to put on the Naughty and Nice list. This interactive holiday hide-and-seek tradition is perfect for children and families of all ages. The tradition begins when Santa sends his scout elves out to Elf Adoption Centers. Waiting for their families to bring them home, these patient elves hibernate until their family reads The Elf on the Shelf, gives their elf a very special name, and registers their adoption online. Once named, each scout elf will receive its Christmas magic and becomes part of the family's Christmas each and every year.
Although they cannot be touched, or else they may lose their magic, the elf will always listen and relay messages back to Santa. Taking in all the day-to-day activities around the house, no good deed goes unnoticed; these scout elves take their job seriously. Before the family awakes each morning, their special scout elf will fly back to their home from the North Pole. However, since these elves like to play games, don't expect to find them in the same spot! While some like to hide in the freezer (probably because it reminds them of the North Pole) and others prefer to sit on the fireplace mantle or hang from the chandelier, these elves love to play hide-and-seek with their families
Year after year, children and adults alike are baffled by the mystery of how Santa really knows who's been naughty or nice. After much urging by the elves and Mrs. Claus, Santa has allowed his biggest secret to be revealed in The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition. At the start of each Christmas season, the elf appears to serve as Santa's eyes and ears, traveling back to the North Pole each and every night to make a detailed report of the day's activities. Children can register their elf online to receive an official adoption certificate and a special letter from Santa.