TOMY Pop Up Pirate Children's Preschool Action Game
List Price: €19.42 (£15.99)
Our Price: €12.13 (£9.99 / £10.24 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €7.29 (38%)
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Release date: 7th July, 2012
- A classic game of nerve and chance which provides lots of family fun
- Push the pirate into the barrel, which features an ejection mechanism
- Select a set of swords and take turns to put them into slots in the barrel
- Every time the pirate ejects from the barrel, that player is eliminated
- The slot which ejects the pirate changes every time, so it's always tense
- Tomy Don't Wake Dad Action Game
- TOMY Tumblin Monkeys Game
- Tomy Screwball Scramble Game
- TOMY Robodoc Game
- TOMY Crunching Crocodile Game
- timeracing Funny Adult Children Kids Toy Crocodile Mouth Dentist Bite Finger Game Xmas Gift
- Aquiver Big Crocodile Mouth Dentist Bite Finger,Family Game Toy Hot for Kids Xmas Gift
- Crocodile Dentist Game,Meiyaa New Design Classic Biting Hand Crocodile Dentist Game Toy for kids as Gifts Plastic Animal Shape Funny Toys
- Harry Potter: Golden Snitch Bracelet with Silver Wings
- Hasbro Buckaroo
- Livecity Funny Crocodile Mouth Dentist Bite Finger Game Adult Children Toy Xmas Gift
- Hasbro H0698936 Hungry Hippos
- Home-Bliz Vacuum Storage Bags (6pack 100 x 80CM) Premium Reusable Space Saver Compression Sealer Bags* Jumbo Extra Large XL size for clothing bedding blankets!+ FREE Hand-Pump for Travel
- TOMARCO Sustainable Bamboo Toothbrushes | Pack of 2, Medium Sharpened Charcoal Bristles, 100% BPA Free, Biodegradable
- Gluckliy 24pcs PVC Rubber Unicorn Bracelets Wristband Party Favors Supplies for Kids Children Gift
A well-loved classic game of nerve and chance, Pop-Up Pirate is barrels of explosive fun.
To set the game up, there is a small amount of assembly to be done, with stickers to carefully stick on to decorate the barrel and base.
Push the pirate down and he locks into the barrel in such a way that he will be popped up randomly when a sword is pushed in--and nobody knows which sword will be the one!
Players select a set of swords of their favourite colour and take it in turns to choose a slot, hoping that they won't be the one to make the pirate pop up with a start. Once the pirate has been popped, the remaining players take out their swords and start to play again until only the winner is left. Every time you push the pirate back into the barrel, the hole which will make the him pop up changes, making Pop-Up Pirate a tense and exciting game in which you never know who is going to be the one to launch the pirate into space. --Rachel Ediss
2 to 4 players.