Pop Up Pirate Children's Preschool Action Game
List Price: €19.31 (£15.99)
Our Price: €8.77 (£7.26 / £7.44 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €10.54 (55%)
This item is back-ordered. Order now and it will be delivered as soon as it is available.
Release date: 7th July, 2012
- A classic game of nerve and chance which provides lots of family fun
- Push the pirate into the barrel, which features an ejection mechanism
- Select a set of swords and take turns to put them into slots in the barrel
- Every time the pirate ejects from the barrel, that player is eliminated
- The slot which ejects the pirate changes every time, so it's always tense
- Tomy Don't Wake Dad Action Game
- Tomy Tumblin Monkeys Game
- Tomy Screwball Scramble Game
- Tomy Robodoc Game
- Tomy Crunching Crocodile Game
- Pirate Pete and His Smelly Feet
- Hasbro Hungry Hippos
- Smibie Crocodile Toy Classic Mouth Dentist Bite Finger Family Game Children Kids Action Skill Game Toy
- Ravensburger 22279 The Gruffalo Mini Memory
- Toyrific Hungry Frog Game - Multi-Coloured
- Traditional Games Snakes and Ladders
- Orchard Toys Match and Spell Game
- Hasbro Kerplunk Board Game
- The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector
A well-loved classic game of nerve and chance, Pop-Up Pirate is barrels of explosive fun.
To set the game up, there is a small amount of assembly to be done, with stickers to carefully stick on to decorate the barrel and base.
Push the pirate down and he locks into the barrel in such a way that he will be popped up randomly when a sword is pushed in--and nobody knows which sword will be the one!
Players select a set of swords of their favourite colour and take it in turns to choose a slot, hoping that they won't be the one to make the pirate pop up with a start. Once the pirate has been popped, the remaining players take out their swords and start to play again until only the winner is left. Every time you push the pirate back into the barrel, the hole which will make the him pop up changes, making Pop-Up Pirate a tense and exciting game in which you never know who is going to be the one to launch the pirate into space. --Rachel Ediss
2 to 4 players.