Tamiya RC Radio Control Car 1/10 Electric Hornet
Our Price: €120.65 (£99.99 / £102.49 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 7 are available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
- independent front suspension
- Radio, FET-ESC, Battery and Charger required but not included with this self assembly kit
- 1/10th scale RC kit
- oil filled rear shocks
- sealed gearbox
- Tamiya 45057 TBLE-02 Brushed and Brushless ESC (Replaces TEU101BK / TEU104BK / TEU105BK) Electronic Speed Controller
- Tamiya - Polycarb Spray Black
- Carson 2.4 GHz 2 Channel Transmitter with Receiver and Servo for Tamiya RC Kits # 707122 (Replaces Acoms Techniplus Radio)
- Tamiya 300053068 Electric Motor 540 Sport Tuned
- Keenstone Airsoft Battery Charger with Mini Tamiya Connector and Tamiya Standard Adapter for 1-8s NiMH Batteries, RC Car Battery, Airsoft Battery Pack 1.2V 2.4V 3.6V 4.8V 6V 7.2V 8.4V 9.6V
- Tamiya 9805997 18T Pinion Gear for 540 Motor
- Tamiya Acrylic Mini X-18 Semi Gloss Black
- Tamiya PS-2 Polycarbonate Spray Paint 100ml Can Red For Clear PC RC Bodies
- TAMIYA Grasshopper Buggy RC Car Deal Bundle. Radio, Battery & Charger 58346
- Tamiya - Polycarb Spray Metalic Blue
The revolutionary 1984 2WD off-road buggy is back and more fun than ever before. The Hornet stands as one of Tamiyas most popular R-C cars ever released, helping launch a 2WD R-C buggy boom worldwide. Featuring excellent performance on both dirt and on-road tracks, this awesome buggy can take on any type of terrain. Just like the original, this re-release features an easy to assemble chassis and drivetrain. The Hornet is perfect for those that used to have one, those that have always wanted one, and for those that want a revolutionary buggy that has earned its place in R-C history. Specification;Overall length: 400mm Overall width: 230mm Overall height: 150mm Weight: 874g Solid bathtub frame with side bumpers High performance Type 540 motor Independent swing axle front suspension with friction dampers Rolling rigid axle rear suspension with oil filled dampers Sealed rear gearbox Original 3-piece assembly wheels Straight ribbed racing front tires Spiked buggy rear tires Polycarbonate body shell Reinforced resin bumper.