3-D Planets in a Tube Glow-in-the-Dark
Our Price: €19.69 (£15.99 / £16.39 inc. Irish VAT)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: University Games
Release date: 1st March, 2010
- Glow-in-the-dark Solar System featuring all 8 planets plus Pluto
- Create a glowing Solar System on your ceiling
- Includes adhesive putty and 7.5 metres of string
- Comes with a lifetime glow guarantee
- Planet size ranges from 1.9 to 5.0 cm
- Toob SF699804 Space - Multi-Colour
- Wild Republic Europe ApS 28cm Tube Space
- Graphic Flavour Space Planets Solar System Reward Sticker Labels (35 Stickers @ 3.5cm) Children, Parents, Teachers
- Siku Space Shuttle
- Alien Drop ! Spaceship game.
- Baker Ross Space Stencils (Pack Of 6) Stencil Drawing Kit For Kids to Create, Decorate & Personalise Scenes
- Brainstorm Toys Space Torch and Projector
- Exogini Single Pack Asst
- Melissa & Doug 10413 Multi colour Cardboard -Floor Puzzles
- Nine Planets Models Toy Puzzle Assembling Solar System Planetarium Model DIY Toy Set Astronomical Toys for Kid
3-D Planets in a Tube presents a fun way for children to experience the wonders of the Solar System in their own bedroom. It includes 8 miniature glow-in-the-dark planets (plus Pluto), adhesive putty and over 7.5 metres of string to hang them from the ceiling. The brightly coloured planets look beautiful in the light and glow radiantly at night time. Different colours, patterns and sizes will help children learn to identify each planet and have fun putting them in the right order: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune then Pluto. University Games Great Explorations range of glow-in-the-dark planets and stars has been a worldwide market leader for over a decade, helping children discover the wonders of outer space. All of our glow-in-the-dark products are of the highest quality and come with a lifetime glow guarantee. Just expose them to light and they will recharge again and again.