Grab a Pig Card Game
List Price: €14.57 (£11.99)
Our Price: €12.14 (£9.99 / £10.24 inc. Irish VAT)
You Save: €2.43 (17%)
Not available from Amazon
However, 1 is available from other sellers.
Look for "International" in their description.
See other offers »
Publisher: Games 4 Giggles
- Fast paced and riotously funny party game for 3 to 6 players
- Great fun for groups of children, families, or groups of adults
- Learn how to play in minutes
- Can help children with hand/eye coordination
- Winner of multiple awards
- Quirk! The Laugh-Out-Loud, Family Card Game
- Mattel T5931 Toy
- Paul Lamond Pizza Party Game
- Fruit Salad Card Game
- Quirk! Monsters - The Act-It-Out, Monster Card Game for all the Family!
- SKYJO, by Magilano - The ultimate card game for kids and adults.
- Cheatwell Games Fart Card Game
- SUSSED All Sorts (Hilarious Family Friendly Conversation Card Game) (Find Out Who Knows Who Best)
- Gamewright Sleeping Queens Card Game, Multicolor
- Randomise game: Draw, act or describe your way to victory
You'll be busting a gut with laughter as you try to outwit your friends in this flexible and fast paced family card game that is loved by adults and children alike. Technology free, no need for batteries, no need for a computer, just riotous fun which makes it ideal to play at gatherings such as birthdays and Christmas.
Grab a Pig is the perfect gift for kids to enjoy with friends and families; it takes minutes to learn and is portable enough to play almost anywhere that you have a floor or table. It is perfect for taking with you on a vacation, if you're traveling or if you're going to a party; it also makes a good ice breaker for events and gatherings with fun loving people.
The object of the game is to collect a set of cards, there are six different sets to collect. Simply place the plastic pigs in the centre of the players, deal the cards but keep them close to your chest. When the dealer calls "oink" pass a card to your left, the play is as fast as the dealers "oink" so it's all in your control.
Once you have a set in your hand grab a pig but make it quick because the other players will make a grab for the pigs too. The one who misses a pig, loses a life. Bluff your friends into a frenzy! Bluffing is allowed and adds to the tension of the game. This classic game is truly addictive, winner of multiple awards from The Good Toy Guide, Grab a Pig is sure to have you in stitches whether you are 6 or 96.
Grab A Pig is a game for three to six players aged six to adult. The rules are simple, and the game is fast. The game consists of 24 animal cards, a score pad, a pencil, four rules cards and five plastic pink piggies.